- Making (Over) History. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;4/2/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p21
The article reports that History Channel is launching five television series that covers a wide range of topics from prehistoric dinosaur slugfests to martial arts adventures from around the world. This is Nancy Dubuc's first major move since her appointment as executive vice-president and...
- A&E, History tap toppers. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;9/10/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the appointment of Abbe Raven as president of A&E and Dan Davids at president of History Channel. Job responsibilities; Career histories.
- Dubuc Taking the Reins at History. // Multichannel News;12/18/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p12
The article profiles Nancy Dubuc, executive vice president and general manager of A&E Television Networks (AETN) in the U.S. She will succeed Dan Davids and will be responsible for The History Channel's planning, programming and consumer marketing. According to AETN chief operating officer (CEO)...
- A&E reality guru expands her realm. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;6/26/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 60, p5
The article reports that Nancy Dubuc has been promoted to the position of senior vice president of nonfiction programming and new-media content at A&E Television Networks. She will oversee the development for all of the company's on-air and digital platforms. Dubuc will work closely with Bob...
- DUAL HISTORY LESSON. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;11/17/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 35, p12
Reports on the joint venture of A&E Television Networks (AETN) company and NBC Universal Global Networks company to own and operate the History Channel cable television network in Germany. Potential of the history genre in the market; Provision of the licensing pact signed by the AETN and German...
- A&E Ups Dubuc. Beeker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;6/26/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 26, p35
Reports on the promotion of Nancy Dubuc to senior vice president (VP), non-fiction programming and new media content at A&E Television Networks. Responsibilities of Dubuc as senior VP.
- Thomas Tapped For A&E Post. // Multichannel News;5/28/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p26
Reports on the selection of Bruce Thomas to the position of marketing department head by A&E Television Networks company in New York.
- GOIT UPPED TO SR. EXEC VP. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/28/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the promotion of Whitney Goit to the position of senior executive vice president by A&E in the U.S.
- Ronald Schneier. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;10/09/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p15
Profiles Ronald Schneier, executive vice president of sales at A&E Television Networks. Most interesting deal made; Future plans; Favorite programs; First choice for an alternate career.