Fox Business Fuels Ad Competition
- Shreveport, La. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/08/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the state of the television advertising industry in Shreveport, Louisiana as of January 8, 2001. Growth in the local television broadcasting industry; Factors attributing to the growth in such industry sector; Market performance of various industry players.
- TV airtime cost falls to lowest rate since 1997. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p2
Reports on the decline in the cost of commercial television airtime. Reason behind the decline in the cost; Percentage decrease in the revenue of television station ITV1; Television deflation for some audiences since 1997.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on television advertising including national television, cable television and local broadcasting.
- Should've been here yesterday. Espensen, Sam // Televisual;Nov2002, p28
Lists the top 30 commercials, featured in the November 2002 issue of the periodical 'Televisual.' Academy; Partizan; RSA; Harry Nash; Gorgeous; Paul Weiland; Passion Pictures; Spectre; Blink; Outsider.
- Chattanooga, Tenn. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;03/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p9
Presents information about the current state of television advertising in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Percentage decline in national television advertising revenues in 2001 as compared to that of 2000; Expectations that the local television advertising industry would bounce back to profitability in...
- JOA's Ad-Rate Hikes Boost Broadcasters. Murphy, Jeremy // MediaWeek;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p13
Reports on the impact of the inflated prices for newspaper advertising, brought about by a joint-operating agreement (JOA), on television advertising in Denver, Colorado as of May 28, 2001. Amount spent by advertisers into Denver's television market in 2000; Percentage of increase in newspaper...
- Macon, Ga. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p12
Reports on television advertising in Macon, Georgia. Top advertising categories in Macon; Projected 2001 television advertising revenue; Number of television and cable networks operating in Macon.
- Admen take heart: you can beat the skipping. de Burca, Clara // Marketing Week;11/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p15
Discusses the concerns of British television advertisers over the emergence of personal video recorders such as TiVo and Sky+. Demand for the technology; Implications for the advertising industry.
- Blurb slump squeezes Argentina. Paxman, Andrew; Goyoaga, Beatriz // Variety;6/26/95, Vol. 359 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the advertising slump affecting the television industry in Argentina. Drop in revenue; Reconsideration of production budgets; Factors responsible for slump.