Lifetime Adds Pair to Fridays
- GETTING 'NAKED' IN NEW YORK. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p16
The article reports that Lifetime's affiliates and advertisers from 50 markets will be rewarded with a trip to Manhattan, New York City for supporting the launching of Lifetime's reality show "How to Look Good Naked," which is hosted by Carson Kressley. The show teaches women of all shapes and...
- Lifetime Visibly Supports 'Naked.' // Multichannel News;1/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p27
The article reports on the planned promotional campaign of Lifetime Television for its upcoming reality series "How to Look Good Naked " which will be aired beginning January 4, 2008. The campaign will involve a group of bathrobed women who will take mass transit and march through the streets of...
- Learning How to Look Good Naked. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;1/7/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p28
The article discusses an experiential marketing campaign launched by Lifetime Networks for the television program "How to Look Good Naked." The campaign centered around brand ambassadors handing out branded compacts along with cards that read "Happy Nude Year" in major U.S. cities, including New...
- Lifetime presses the flesh for series. Schneider, Michael // Variety;1/7/2008, Vol. 409 Issue 7, p7
The author reports on a marketing campaign by the television network Lifetime Television for the television program "How to Look Good Naked," in which 160 women walked through New York City. According to the article, the marketing campaign was created by Bob Bibb and Lew Goldstein. "How to Look...
- Lifetime Viewers Didn't 'Miss' New Series. Umstead, Thomas // Multichannel News;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p12
Reports on the debut of the crime drama '1-1800-Missing' on cable channel Lifetime Television in the U.S. and informs about the weekly primetime household ratings of the crime drama. Impact of the crime drama on ratings of Lifetime Television; Information on the crime drama series which debuted...
- Carson Kressley encourages ladies to get naked, look good. Hampp, Andrew // Advertising Age;1/7/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on television network Lifetime's marketing campaign for the TV series "How to Look Good Naked." The campaign consisted of a group of women wearing white trench coats that read "How to Look Good Naked," waving purple bras on purple sticks, and handing out "Happy Nude Year"...
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);1/6/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p25
Presents news briefs on cable television as of January 6, 2003. Position of Lifetime in the Nielsen Media Research rating for households in prime time; Television series to be launched by Outdoor Life Network; Network that will telecast the elite European elements of the 2003 Tennis Masters Series.
- Imitation of a Lifetime, Or of a Lifetime Movie? // Multichannel News;9/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p36
The article reports that Lifetime Entertainment Services LLC is bringing a reality TV program "My Life is a Lifetime Movie."
- Lifetime Shows Its Lighter Side. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;4/18/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the focus of television network Lifetime on producing original comedy shows. Overview of Lifetime comedy shows in development; Television shows included in Lifetime programming for 2005.