Ratings for New BET Series Back Net's Faith in Gospel
- 'SUNDAY BEST' WINNER. // Jet;12/24/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 25, p56
The article discusses singer Crystal Aikin, the first winner of Black Entertainment Television's (BET) reality show "Sunday Best." The show was a 10-week gospel singing competition hosted by singer Kirk Franklin. Aikin won a recording contract with record company Zomba Gospel, a 2008 Toyota...
- Crystal Aikin SINGING TO 'HEAL' Hoffman, Melody K. // Jet;6/8/2009, Vol. 115 Issue 17, p30
The article looks at gospel singer Crystal Aikin, winner of the "Sunday Best" music competition on Black Entertainment Television (BET). Her background as a nurse is mentioned. Aikin comments on her religious dedication and inspiration to sing gospel music. Her debut album "Crystal Aikin," is...
- Faith Notes: News from the pulpit & pews. Moorer, Talise D. // New York Amsterdam News;8/9/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 33, p37
The article offers information on several programs based on gospel music. It is stated that one of the producer of the television program "American Idol," has brought a program "Sunday Best," that will be telecast on Black Entertainment Television. It is noted that the program will be launching...
- BET Awards Gets Star Treatment. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;6/24/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p20
Focuses on the television program 'BET Awards' from Black Entertainment Television in the U.S. Features of the show; Condition of marketing presence of the program for the year 2002; Sponsors of the 2002 awards show.
- BET Pulls Videos From Primetime Playlist. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p32
Reports the television programming for the year 2002 prepared by Black Entertainment Television network in the U.S. Program features; Inclusion of music videos on the primetime programming; Statement regarding music videos by executive vice president Curtis Gadson.
- The Game Is Set For Overtime. // Jet;5/14/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 10, p13
The article reports that the television network BET (Black Entertainment Television) renewed the television program "The Game" for a sixth season of 22 episodes that will air during 2012-2013.
- BET Image ads a first for net. // Multichannel News;12/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p5
Cites the advertising campaign to be launched by Black Entertainment Television (BET). Assistance from Don Coleman Advertising Inc.; Showcasing of BET programming.
- GAME CHANGER FOR BET? Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;10/6/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that Black Entertainment Television LLC (BET) is engaging on "The Game" to anchor a scripted programming block that BET is set to launch on January 11, 2011.
- 'Game' puts BET into the big leagues. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;1/13/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the performance of the television program "The Game," by Black Entertainment Television LLC, which according to Nielsen Media Research Inc., received a 7.68 million viewers which make it number one in the 10 0'clock hour.