SMITH: MAKING PEOPLE CONNECTIONS
- MSO OF THE YEAR. Grebb, Michael // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2013, p6
The article features cable operator Cox Communications Inc. which has received the Multi-system Operator (MSO) of the Year Award from the 2013 Top Operators Awards of "CableFAX" magazine.
- TATOM: A CAREER OF TAKING RISKS. // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p24
The article features Ruth Tatom, an executive at Home and Garden Television and recognized with a Lifetime Achievement Award in the 2007 LEA Awards. The paper provides information on Tatom's professional experience, career challenges faced, business philosophy management style and her views on...
- NCTA's Unflappable Eye of the Hurricane. Kaufman, Debra // Television Week;5/7/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p30
The article features Barbara York, senior vice president (VP) for industry affairs of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA). Advance/Newhouse Communications executive VP Nomi Bergman pointed out that York's deep knowledge of the industry, her wide-ranging relationships and...
- Susan Adams: A Doer Who Gets Things Done. Baker, Debra // Communications Technology;11/15/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p3
The article presents information about Susan Adams, who has been awarded 2011 Women in Technology award. She has more than 16 years of experience in the cable industry and has held a number of management and technical operations positions. She earned a bachelor's degree from Southern New...
- DORSEY: SPREADING THE WORD. // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p23
The article features Cheryl Dorsey, vice president of affiliate sales at African Channel and recognized Woman of the Year in the 2007 LEA Awards. The paper provides information on Dorsey's professional experience, career challenges faced, business philosophy management style and her views on the...
- Cox's Douglas Honored for Leadership. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p10
The article announces that Mae Douglas of cable provider Cox Communication has won the Leadership Excellence Award, given by the Cable Television Human Resources Association.
- Honors:. // CableFAX Daily;6/27/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 124, p3
Presents the recipients of various awards in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of June 2006. Cyma Zarghami; Robin Sangston;
- Examples of cable industry partnerships and adoption programs. // CED;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p6
The article focuses on the partnerships and adoption programs of the cable industry in the U.S. including the launch of the Internet Essentials in Chicago as announced by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Comcast, the free and discounted broadband service from Cablevision and Time Warner Inc., and...
- STONE: GROWING MEMBERSHIP IS KEY. // Multichannel News;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p24
The article features Molly Stone, account manager of affiliate sales for Scripps Networks Inc.'s West Division and recognized Board Member of the Year in the 2007 LEA Awards. The paper provides information on Stone's professional experience, career challenges faced, business philosophy...