15 Years of Celebrating Leadership, Education and Advocacy
- CTAM Proffers Rainmakers, TAMIs. // Multichannel News;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) has announced the name of the executives who will be honored for their efforts to help grow the industry at the group's annual CTAM Summit in August 2007 in the U.S. Some of the winners include Gary Dusa,...
- NCTA's Unflappable Eye of the Hurricane. Kaufman, Debra // Television Week;5/7/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p30
The article features Barbara York, senior vice president (VP) for industry affairs of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA). Advance/Newhouse Communications executive VP Nomi Bergman pointed out that York's deep knowledge of the industry, her wide-ranging relationships and...
- Green Adds Marketing Punch to Technology. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p17
Reports on the selection of Richard Green, president and chief executive officer of CableLabs, for the Chairman's Award at the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Summit in 2003. Career background; Contributions of Green to CTAM; Reason for his selection.
- JOINING FORCES TO MARKET CABLE. // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p16
Announces that Andy Addis received the 2003 TAMI Award for leading the group that formed the MSO Marketer's Council of the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing. Objective of the MSO Marketer's Council; Objective of Addis when he took the responsibility.
- Summit Season:. // CableFAX Daily;7/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 137, p2
The article presents updates on Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM). CTAM plans to move Summit to the fall in 2010, but there is a chance the conference could move to autumn as early as 2009. MTV Nets received the most CTAM Mark awards, garnering 19 awards, 8 gold, 11...
- Post--Labor Day Musings. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p36
Focuses on the underrepresentation of women in the top leadership spot in the cable and telecommunication industries in the U.S. History on phenomenon of women in the corporate workplace; Reorganization of Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable with female representation in the corporate...
- Pipeline Profile: Vicki Marts. // CT's Pipeline;5/23/2006, p5
The article presents an interview with Vicki Marts, director of video engineering at Cox Communications Inc. and member of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers in the U.S. Marts describes her first job in the cable industry. She cites some of the biggest challenges she confronted in...
- With Praise for a Witch And a Toast to Great Women, Wondrous Event Turns 10. // Multichannel News;3/19/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p4
The article offers information on the 10th annual Wonder Women luncheon held on the third week of March 2012, with 875 attendees wherein 12 Wonder Women in the cable industry were awarded.
- Women We Love. // Multichannel News;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p27
The article offers the author's insights regarding the 2011 Wonder Women luncheon sponsored by the periodical "Multichannel News," wherein he was inspired by the stories of women honorees from the cable industry including Tele-Communications Inc. accountant Betsy Magness, Stephanie Mitchko, and...