Sprint CEO Disconnects
- New low for Sprint Nextel. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that the operational struggles of Sprint Nextel Corp. sunk to new lows as the No. 3 carrier in the U.S. had its chief executive officer (CEO) step down and the company reported that it would not meet its guidance for the year. During the third quarter, the carrier noted that...
- Sprint PCS names COO. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p50
Reports the appointment of Charles Levine as chief operating officer of Sprint PCS in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Sukawaty leaves Sprint post on top. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p7
Focuses on the resignation of Andrew Sukawaty as president and chief operating officer of mobile-phone company Sprint PCS. Contribution to the success of the company; Similarity of resignation with comedian Jerry Seinfeld; Role in Callahan Associates International LLC; Denial of the pending...
- Sukawaty to leave Sprint PCS. // Telephony;06/19/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 25, p12
Presents information on the resignation of Andrew Sukawaty as president and chief operating officer of Sprint PCS. How Sukawaty started in the company; His career background.
- Sukawaty Leaving Sprint PCS. // Wireless Week;06/19/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p1
Reports that Andrew Sukawaty, president and chief operating officer of Sprint PCS, is leaving the wireless company in 2000. Views on his decision to leave the company; Successor of Sukawaty.
- Wireless Veteran Departs For Broader Bands. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;06/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p1
Focuses on the resignation of Sprint PCS president and chief operating officer, Andrew Sukawaty. Implication of his departure; His contributions to the company; Details on his job at Callahan Associates International LLC.
- Sukawaty says goodbye to Sprint. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p1
Announces the resignation of Andrew Sukawaty as president and chief operating officer of Sprint PCS.
- Sprint Nextel, Clearwire split divides analysts. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the reactions of several business analysts on the November 9, 2007 announcement of Sprint Nextel Corp., stating that it is reviewing its commitment to the WiMAX technology. Given that the carrier is seeking a new CEO and is losing subscribers, many leapt to the conclusion...
- Lauer adds new titles at Sprint. // RCR Wireless News;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p7
Reports on the promotion of Len Lauer as president and CEO at Sprint PCS in September 2003. Responsibilities as president and CEO; Contributions of Lauer to the growth of the company.