Deal Pumps Up Oxygen
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- A Fine Balance. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;1/15/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 3, p69
The article presents a profile of Lisa Gersh, co-founder and president of Oxygen Media, owners of the Oxygen cable television channel. Her first career as a media lawyer is cited. Gersh's decision to start Oxygen with former client Gerry Laybourne is examined. Oxygen's steady growth is noted....
- 2010: THE YEAR IN CLUES. // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p6
A crossword puzzle related cable television industry in the U.S.
- Fear Is Good. // Multichannel News;6/11/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p35
In this article, the author talks about how fear can be motivator in the U.S. cable television industry.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p44
A calendar of events relating to the cable television industry in October 2008 is presented, which includes the "HR Symposium" by the Cable &Telecommunications Human Resources Association, the "Cable Hall of Fame Celebration" at The Cable Center in Denver, Colorado, and the annual meeting of the...
- NCTA Stacks General Sessions With Heavy Hitters. // CT Daily;4/29/2013, p1
The article offers information on the Cable Show 2013 to be held in June in Washington D.C.
- Numbers. // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p28
Statistics is presented on the share of U.S. cable operators of the 71.5 million-subscriber broadband Internet business in 2010.
- If cable TV providers ruled the world. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/17/2014, p1
The article presents a satirical cartoon related to the cable television providers in the U.S.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;4/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p20
The article offers news briefs related to cable telecommunication in the U.S.