THROUGH THE WIRE
- Getting the palabra out. Bergman, Anne // Daily Variety;04/14/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 31, pA2
Features Cristina Saralegui, host of the Spanish-language television program `The Cristina Show' and recipient of the National Council of La Raza's fourth annual American Latino Media Arts award for community service. Saralegui's efforts to raise awareness of AIDS among Hispanics; Her reaction...
- ADAGES. Wheaton, Ken; Ives, Nat // Advertising Age;6/8/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 21, p20
News briefs are presented on advertising and mass media awards and competitions. The AdColor Industry Coalition, a group for minority employees in advertising, presented its 2009 All-Star Honoree Award to television host Cristina Saralegui. The American Society of Magazine Editors created a new...
- MCN'S MOST READ. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p30
The article lists the articles most read on the multichannel.com website for the April 17-24, 2014 period which includes Charter, Comcast Agree on a 20-billion dollar Systems deal, AT&T Considers DirecTV Purchase: Reports and Cable Show: Rovi Cuddles With the Cloud.
- Campaign Insider. Cox, Ana Marie // Time;10/15/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 16, p22
The article reports on the activities of Justine Lam, a political campaign director for Ron Paul, a candidate for the Republican Party nomination for president for the 2008 elections. It is explained that Lam has raised Paul's profile and attracted a significant amount of money to the campaign...
- GOP Update, such as it is. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;4/11/2010, p1
A photograph depicting Republicans applauding U.S. Congressman Ron Paul is presented.
- Slim pickings. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov93, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p36
Presents an interview with Ron Paul, the president of Technomic, a Chicago-based foodservice consulting firm. Meals as business expense; Favorite restaurants; Food cooked at home; Inventory of Paul's refrigerator; Experience as professional diner.
- The lethal fantasies of dear old Ron Paul. Conason, Joe // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/2/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p14
The author contends that the lethal political fantasies of Texas Representative Ron Paul may force America to return to the bad old days of mass poverty, rampant pollution, and racial supremacy.
- Dealignment and Ron Paul. Hill, David // Hill;9/30/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 110, p25
The article presents the author's views regarding the trend on national bipartisan realignment wherein Dr. Ron Paul will plan to run in the next election in the U.S.
- Another `House call' for Dr. Paul in '96? // Human Events;6/9/95, Vol. 51 Issue 22, p17
Reports on Ron Paul's prospective return to the US Congress. Politicians' support of Paul's House candidacy; Paul's achievements as a public servant; Educational attainment; Work as a physician.