Suddenlink Taking Bids
- Bresnan Draws Six Bidders. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that the second stage of the auction for Bresnan Communications Inc. drew six bidders navigating the first round successfully. The bidders for the auction include Suddenlink Communications Inc., former cable entrepreneur Steve Simmons and overbuilder Knology Inc. A series of...
- Suddenlink Prices $750M Notes Offering. // Multichannel News;5/20/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p18
The article informs that the company Suddenlink Communications has completed the sale of 5.125 percent senior notes of worth 750 million U.S. dollars due 2021 to replace earlier issued debt.
- Notice of Rate Change - Grand Saline, TX. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/28/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 43, p1B
The article offers information on the changes to monthly service rates for Suddenlink Communications home phone, high speed internet and advanced television (TV) services, due to the increasing cost of TV programming, internet bandwidth, equipment and other factors.
- Suddenlink Takes Sub Hit, Counters With Video Discounts. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p32
The article reports on the plan of Suddenlink Communications Inc. raise its financial performance through discounting its video prices and the launch of its upgraded plan "Project Imagine."
- Suddenlink Refinances, Grows Revenue 6% for Q4. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on the revenue growth of Suddenlink Communication for the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2012.
- One-Stop Shopping for Business. NEEL, K. C. // Multichannel News;4/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p12
The article focuses on the combination of selling advertising and commercial services business units into one which makes Suddenlink Communications as a one-stop shop cable operator.
- BILL'S CORNER: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;1/12/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p4
The article offers news briefs related to business enterprises in the U.S. which include the long-term agreement of Suddenlink Cable with Viacom Inc., the launch of 2011 Hyundai Sonata hybrid automobiles, and the Dow Jones Economic Sentiment Indicator that jumped from 2.2 to 46.1 in December.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD (SYSTEM): Suddenlink, Alexandria, LA. // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2010, p14
The article features the Alexandria, Louisiana-based Suddenlink Communications which is the recipient of the 2010 Community Service Award from "CableFax Magazine."
- Suddenlink strings fiber in Arkansas. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;1/20/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p11
The article reports on the completion of Suddenlink Communications' nearly 4-million dollars project to install a 162-mile fiber-optic network serving its Arkansas consumers.