- Taking the offensive in New York. Kertes, Tom // Basketball Digest;Dec96, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p44
Looks at changes in the lineup of the National Basketball Association's (NBA) New York Knicks. Signing of Detroit Pistons guards Allan Houston and New Jersey Nets Chris Childs; Trading of forward Anthony Mason; Release of off-guard Hubert Davis to Toronto for a 1997 first-round draft pick;...
- $how us the money. Balk, Mark // Basketball Digest;May97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p66
Assesses the prospects of the New York Knicks in the National Basketball Association's (NBA) 1997 playoffs. Role of center Patrick Ewing in leading the Knicks to the pennant race; Key backup players for New York; Roster changes that could affect the chemistry of the team in the playoffs.
- The Knicks know the time to win is now. Weber, Mike // Basketball Digest;Feb1994, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p30
Discusses the New York Knicks' hopes of winning the 1994 National Basketball Association championship. Significance of Michael Jordan's departure from the Chicago Bulls; Prospects of the team in the Eastern Conference Finals; Emphasis on Anthony Mason, Doc Rivers and Rolando Blackman.
- NEW YORK KNICKS. Sabino, David // Sports Illustrated;10/25/2010, Vol. 113 Issue 15, p84
The article presents information on the New York Knickerbockers, commonly known as the Knicks, a National Basketball Association (NBA) professional basketball team, as of October 25, 2010.
- Knicks. Barker, Barbara // Sporting News;12/15/97, Vol. 221 Issue 50, p60
Presents developments related to the National Basketball Association's (NBA) New York Knicks for the week ending December 15, 1997. Lackluster performance of the team; Buck Williams' comments about the league's decision to ban Latrell Sprewell of the Golden State Warriors for attacking his...
- Happy days are here again for Knicks fans. PELAYO, BERT // Filipino Reporter;4/26/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p21
The article reports on the consecutive games won by the New York Knicks basketball team in the 2012-2013 regular season of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- Going down swingin': The Knicks' last stand. Kertes, Tom // Basketball Digest;Mar1995, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p68
Reports on the New York Knicks' losing streak. Coach Pat Riley's transfer to the Orlando Magic team; Effect of National Basketball Association's rule changes; Knicks' defense tactics.
- Asking around. Traub, James // New Yorker;06/02/97, Vol. 73 Issue 14, p35
Presents the opinion of law and philosophy professors in the United States about the decision of the National Basketball Association to suspend five players of the New York Knicks. Includes the opinions of William N. Eskridge Jr. of Georgetown law school; Martin Marty from the University of...
- Artful career. // Sporting News;01/05/98, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on center Patrick Ewing's significant contributions to the New York Knicks during his entire career in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- Knicks. Barker, Barbara // Sporting News;01/05/98, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on developments related to the National Basketball Association's (NBA) New York Knicks for the week ending January 5, 1998. Emergence of Larry Johnson as a scoring threat in the low post following the loss of center Patrick Ewing to injury; Backup center Chris Dudley's lack of offense;...