Browne: Telemundo's Had Impact
- Telemundo's Broadband Bonanza. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;5/1/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the broadband and interactive content offering of Hispanic television network Telemundo at its Web site in 2006. Significance of the move to the network's online advertising buys; Views of Peter Blacker, senior vice president of digital media, on the original programming of the...
- Experts Say Net Missed Chances. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;4/10/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p42
The article focuses on the performance of television network Telemundo as of April 10, 2006. Industry experts said that Telemundo is no match with Univision is spite of its increase in the ratings as of the period. Still, Telemundo officials were pleased with the progress of the company....
- Browne: 'Promise Delivered' Martinez, Laura // Multichannel News;4/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p3
The article reports that Telemundo Communications Group Inc. president Don Browne will announce his retirement on May 17, 2011 at the Museum of Natural History in New York aside from giving the good ratings of the company. It mentions that Browne contradicts the rumors regarding his retirement...
- CEOQ&A. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Sep2010, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p13
An interview with Don Browne, president of Telemundo Communications Group Inc. , is presented in which he was asked about the way the Spanish-language television changed since he joined Telemundon in 2003, the business challenges they faced, and his goals for Telemundo.
- NBCU VET TO RETIRE. Thielman, Sam; De la Fuerte, Anna Marie // Daily Variety;4/13/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 8, p11
The article announces that Don Browne would retire from his post as president of Telemundo Communications Group Inc.
- Miami's Browne in as Telemundo COO. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;5/26/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p6
Features Don Brown, chief operating officer of Telemundo. Career highlights; Expertise; Responsibilities at Telemundo.
- Ratings worth $40 million? Networks have no doubt. Fisher, Christy // Advertising Age;1/24/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 4, Marketing to Hispanics pS-8
This article reports on Telemundo Group and Univision Television Network's advertising gains in 1993. The national Nielsen Hispanic Television Index contributed to Univision Television Network's strong advertising gains. Market advertising improved the confidence level of Univision Television...
- Telemundo tweaks promos. // Electronic Media;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p22
Focuses on advertising campaigns planned for the television programs of Telemundo Group Inc.
- Notepad. // Quill;Sep95, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the national boycott staged by Latino public health and safety organizations against the Telemundo television network for airing hard liquor advertisements.