A Big Relief
- A Comfortable Pace. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2007 Footwear Business Supplemet, Vol. 40, p10
The article discusses the fortieth anniversary of shoe insole company Spenco Medical Corporation. The founding of Spenco by doctor Wayne Spence is discussed, as is the company's focus on research. Cultural factors that have supported insole sales since the company's founding, such as increased...
- Foot care broadens mix to appeal to boomers. O'Rourke, Kevin // Drug Store News;9/27/99, Vol. 21 Issue 15, pCP19
Focuses on the sales growth and breadth of offerings of the foot care category in the United States. Total foot care sales for the 52-week period ended August 7, 1999 in 1999; Sales of foot comfort products and foot preparations; Changes in the foot care section in the year 2000.
- Insoles spur sales in foot care. Scalise, Annette // Drug Store News;10/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p35
Provides information on the sales growth of insoles in the foot care category for year 2000. Shares of drug channel's in insole sales.
- Drug chains hold some advantages. // Chain Drug Review;10/10/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p25
The article provides information on the strategy of chain drug stores to deal with the decline in the foot care market by leveraging the trade class' inherent advantages.
- Foot Care Market Seeks Catalyst. // MMR;9/3/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p18
The article informs about the need of strong marketing strategies to increase sales in the foot care market in the U.S.
- Foot care. // Drug Store News;5/20/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p48
Reports the sales performance of over-the-counter foot care products in the U.S. in 2001. Factors that led to the sales results; Analysis of the trend; Plans of Chatem for its Gold Bond brand.
- Foot Line Takes on Beauty. A.M.G. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 33, p10
Reports on promotion of Sally Hansen's foot care line in the cosmetic section of stores since February 2000. Favorable reactions from retailers; Stockkeeping units included in the Sally Hansen tea tree oil line.
- Comfort is the trend for young and old in foot care. White-Sax, Barbara // Drug Store News;10/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p35
Provides information on the comfort of foot care devices for diabetics being sold in the United States. Factors driving the sales of the category; Remarks from Daniel Feldman, director of marketing at Profoot Inc.; How pharmacist recommendations play a part in sales of the devices.
- Sick Feet Get Beauty-Focused Line. Nagel, Andrea M.G. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/18/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 13, p9
Reports on Tripod Labs, an herbal-based foot care company. Creation of own formula; Target ailments of six-item product line; Suggested retail price; Advertising campaign.