THE RIGHT SOCK FOR THE JOB
- The golden touch. Hodgman, John // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;May99, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p64
Evaluates the Gold Toe socks for men. Advantages of the product. Style of the product.
- Buy this. Omelianuk, Scott // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Dec95, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p171
Features Gold Toe's White Socks. Design.
- Gold Toe Seeks to Gain Marketing Foothold. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;2/3/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p9
Reports on the marketing approach for the socks manufactured by Gold Toe Brands in the U.S., as of February 2003. Features of the new strategy; Reasons for changing the name of the company; Comparison between the old and new packaging of the product.
- Gold Toe re-energizes at retail. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;6/27/94, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p8
Reports on Gold Toe Socks' introduction of new packaging, advertising and an in-store merchandising effort to promote its men's, women's and children's socks. Plans for the extension of the Gold Toe brand into underwear, t-shirts and athletic shoes; Details of the marketing blitz.
- Gold Toe's Max Efford. Karimzadeh, Marc // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/23/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 126, p9
Reports on Gold Toe's addition of women's sports socks to its Gold Toe Max collection. Research conducted by the company in sport-specific stores to analyze sport-sock buying habits of women; Trademark fibers used by the Max line.
- Gold Toe Stepping Up Awareness with First Ads. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;6/2/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p12
Reports on a national advertising campaign that will be launched by Gold Toe Socks to promote awareness for its sock brands in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Slogan used in the campaign; Features of the print advertisements launched by Gold Toe Socks; Other promotional strategies of Gold Toe Socks.
- Fancy Footwork. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, Special Section p32
Presents information on several styles of athletic socks. DeFeet Ski-D sock; Plush sock from WigWam; All Day Comfort sock from Gold Toe; Trekking socks from Gordini.
- Golden Touch. LEWIS, JACQUELYN // FN: Footwear News;9/17/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 32, p42
An interview with Michelle Cannon, vice president (VP) of merchandising and design at Gold Toe Brands Inc., is presented. She emphasizes the changes the legwear market such as the transformation of the hosiery floor from sheer base to a tights-and-leggings base and the basic need for socks. She...
- Golden Words of Wisdom Adorn Gold Toe Socks. O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;3/14/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p20
Features the print advertising campaign for Gold Toe Socks. Design of the posters; Tag line for the endorsement; Features of POP at department stores.