- Well-Heeled. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p26
Presents several hosiery products introduced in the U.S. market in February 2005. Women's Wick Dry Revolution snowboard sock from Fox River; Ultimate Silver sock collection from Wigwam; Fitsys socks from Sof Sole.
- Sock it to me. // Adweek Western Edition;1/17/94, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p4
Reports on the results of a survey by Elgin Syferd/DDB Needham regarding sports socks brand recognition among shoppers. Television advertising for Wigwam Mills.
- Sweet feet. // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Oct-Dec2006, Issue 102, p73
The article recommends socks and foot care products. These include the Ultimax Silver sock range from Wigwam, Lamsil Once athlete's foot treatment from Novartis Consumer Healthcare and Paxton's Sandal Saver footwear cleaner and deodorizer.
- WORLD'S FIRST CORN SOCK. // Brand Packaging;Apr2007, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p38
This article evaluates Fox River's line of socks made of Ingeo, a corn-based fiber.
- Fancy Footwork. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, Special Section p32
Presents information on several styles of athletic socks. DeFeet Ski-D sock; Plush sock from WigWam; All Day Comfort sock from Gold Toe; Trekking socks from Gordini.
- BASELAYERS. Crabtree, Kwsta // Skiing;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p78
The article evaluates several ski clothing and dresses which include stripe crew graphic and SLX seamless pants from Helly Hansen ASA, women's NTS midweight zip tee-shirts and bottoms from Smartwool Corp., and Snow Fall Line pro socks from Wigwam Mills Inc.
- A Hiker's Dozen. // Backpacker;Jun2007, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p104
The article presents a comparison of several types of hiking socks including products from Wigwam, SmartWool, and Thorlo.
- THE LAST NEIGHBORHOOD FACTORIES. Pompilio, Natalie // Yes!;Fall2013, Issue 67, p24
The article offers information on several companies including hosiery firm Wigwam Mills in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, along with the information on their chief executive officer (CEO). Topics discussed include views of Wigwam Mills' CEO regarding less selling of socks in the U.S., views of Mitch...
- The latest word from our testers. BASTONE, KELLY; HOSTETTER, KRISTIN; ROCHFORT, WILL // Backpacker;Sep2015, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p60
The article evaluates several equipments related to camping including the Sierra Designs Backcountry Bed Elite 850 2-Season bag by Sierra Designs, the JanSport Tahoma 75 bagpack by JanSport Inc. and the Wigwam Ultra Cool Lite Crew sock by Wigwam Mills Inc.