- Foot care makes great strides in '98. Brookman, Faye // Drug Store News;5/17/99, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p62
Reports on the sales of foot care products in drugstores in 1998. Increases in sales in several categories; List of products introduced during the year.
- Innovation plus ads equal higher sales. // Chain Drug Review;2/4/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p19
The article discusses the importance of product innovation in the foot care medicine and devices industry.
- Roaring Twenty. ABEL, KATIE // FN: Footwear News;5/26/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p16
The article focuses on shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti, on the occasion of his 20th anniversary in the industry. His company has grown from a small Italian company into an international powerhouse, and his instincts have helped him tap into a variety of opportunities. By the end of 2014, Zanotti...
- Double Duty. HALBERT, MOSHA LUNDSTRÜM // FN: Footwear News;5/26/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p28
The article focuses on the workday routine of fashion designer JÃ©rÃ´me Dreyfuss, who has reworked classic courts, pointy pumps and casual boots with signature ease for his footwear label, that was launched in Fall 2013. The designer uses the morning to focus on product development, and ends...
- A GUY THING. Reid, Molly // FN: Footwear News;11/26/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 46, p46
The article features Shoefty, one of the few shoe shops in New Orleans, Louisiana, that offers fashion-forward styles for men. Michael Mott, who has been a buyer for Shoefty since 2003, describes the retailer's location as a thriving shopping destination. He has helped transform the small shoe...
- Action Reel. Verry, Peter // FN: Footwear News;11/16/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p32
The article discusses the marketing strategy of the shoe store Extra Butter located in the U.S. state New York. Topics covered include the 48% sales increase from 2014, the use of promotion in introducing brand collaborations, and the initiative to lessen the number of releases in the future and...
- Put your best feet forward. Pressner, Amanda // Self;Mar2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p36
Provides tips on smoothing away excess calluses. Function of calluses; Advice of podiatrist Godfrey Mix regarding proper callus care; Price of the OPI Pedicure Soften callus kit.
- Entrepreneur Finds Her Market Niche. // Franchising World;Jun2008, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p22
The article features Ligia Richter, owner of two Foot Solutions franchises in Costa Mesa and Mission Viejo, California. It states that Richter chose to purchase the franchise because she wanted to work with the public, and especially with women her own age. Richter believed the brand was...
- Adapting to the Changing Foot Care Market. Heglin, Rob // HomeCare Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p56
The article reports on the foot care and therapeutic footwear industries, with a focus on Twinkle Toes Corp. Topics discussed include establishment of Twinkle Toes, views of firm's chief executive officer (CEO) Kathryn O'Shea on footwear industry's changing trends, and increase in number of...