A Comfortable Pace
- Support Insole. // Physical Therapy Products;Mar2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p37
The article evaluates the PolySorb Total Support insole from Spenco Medical Corp.
- Spenco Medical Corporation: Forty Years of Foot Care Technology. Pedersen, Christine // Podiatry Management;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p196
This article focuses on Spenco Medical Corporation, a company that has evolved into one of the world's leading footcare brands. Spenco's insole collection includes Performance Gel Insoles, Rx Doctor Recommended Insoles and the new Q Factorâ„¢ insole. The company's success is attributed to...
- A Big Relief. Leand, Judy // SGB;Jul2007 Footwear Business Supplemet, Vol. 40, p30
The article presents statistics related to foot ailments and profiles several foot health care products. The products profiled include a line of sport blister pads from insole manufacturer Spenco, a blister-preventing a skin lubricant stick from the Creamer health products company, and Smiling...
- PODIATRIC MARKETPLACE. // Podiatry Management;Feb2008, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p181
The article evaluates the Spenco RX Arthritis Foot Cradles from Spenco Medical Corp.
- "SLIDE" INTO SUMMER WITH COMFY SANDALS. // USA Today Magazine;Jul2011, Vol. 140 Issue 2794, p77
The article evaluates the Spenco PolySorb Total Support Footwear from Spenco Medical Corp.
- TOOL OF THE TRADE. Blair, Leah // Louisville Magazine;Jan2017, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p22
The article reports on the finishing machine which is the King's Shoe Repair's most important tool. The shops co owners include Joe Nickie and Bill Gurvich. The major part of business revenue comes from fixing defective shoes from high-end retailers including Johnston & Murphy and ECCO. The...
- Spenco Medical/Insole. // HomeCare Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p52
The article evaluates the PolySorb Total Support Insole from Spenco Medical Corp.
- Spenco Launches For Her Line. Pedersen, Christine // Podiatry Management;Oct2007, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p190
The article evaluates the Spenco for Her footcare products from Spenco Medical Corp.
- Insoles spur sales in foot care. Scalise, Annette // Drug Store News;10/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p35
Provides information on the sales growth of insoles in the foot care category for year 2000. Shares of drug channel's in insole sales.