PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- MEET THE MEMBERS. // Event Marketer Magazine;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p34
An interview with Joe English, creative director of experiential marketing at Intel, is presented. When asked how he ended up in event marketing, he cites his internship at a joint International Business Machines (IBM)/Microsoft trade show program. He describes his skills that make a career in...
- But Wait, There's More! // Response;Jan2008, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p64
Several photographs depicting various holiday gatherings participated by the publication's staff and employees from the mass media industry are presented.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;8/20/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p20
A photo essay which documents the activities and events in the U.S. attended by celebrities and executives in the television broadcasting industry is presented.
- Stepping Out. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/9/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 40, p14
Photographs of prominent persons in the television broadcasting industry appearing at public events are presented.
- MEDIA NEWS. // Campaign;2/11/2011, Issue 6, p8
The article offers media news briefs in Great Britain, including the acquisition of the periodical "The Huffington Post" by the media company AOL Inc., the announcement from media company Hearst Corp. that it had no plans to buy publishing firm BBC Magazines, and the appointment of Richard Keys...
- MY BRILLIANT CAREER. Davies, Helen // B&T Magazine;3/29/2013, Vol. 63 Issue 2788, p34
In this article, the author presents information on several phases of her career development in the media industry including starting of career in KAFM radio in Adelaide, Australia, designing of campaigns for clients and involvement in a project with the media company Smooth FM.
- TECHNOLOGY--ADDITIONAL Resources. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;May2008, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p11
A list of books, events and other resources needed for professional development in the U.S. is presented, which includes the 54th Annual Employee Benefits Conference, the online course HIPAA Revisited Update on HIPAA Privacy and Security, and the book "Effective Benefits Communication:...
- PEOPLE & PLAYERS. // Advertising Age;1/16/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p16
Captions are presented to photographs of mass media industry executives including Jeff Wachtel, Kristin van Ogtrop and David Nevin taken at various special events.
- Which iconic event would you like to see brought back and why? Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);4/11/2013, p4
The article presents the answers of creative directors to the question of which iconic event they would like to see brought back, including Richard Scholey of The Chase, Ian Wormleighton of Red Bee Media and Rob Self-Pierson, a consultant and writer.