ROUGH YEAR HITS MEDIACOM'S RATING
- The List. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/1/2002, Issue 323002, p12
Presents a chart depicting the rank of the telecommunications companies in Fresno, California.
- TOP TELECOMMUNICATIONS CABLING COMPANIES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/01/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 45, Focus p11
Presents the top telecommunications cabling companies in Utah ranked by 1999 gross billings. Includes Cache Valley Electric, Americom Technology and Wasatch Electric--Comtech Services; Number of offices and workers; Apprentice training program; Specific fiber optic capabilities.
- TOP TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS COMPANIES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/01/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 45, Focus p13
Presents the top telecommunication systems companies in Utah ranked by number of employees. Includes Gentner Communications Corp., Tel America and Americom Technology; Number of employees involved in system sales; Market area and types of products and/or services; Local clients.
- BT-EUROPE'S MOST SUSTAINABLE COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2001, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p52
Reports the rank of the British Telecommunications PLC in the telecommunication sector in Europe. Conduction of the ranking by the Dow Jones STOXX Sustainability Indexes; Track of leading companies in terms of economic, environmental and social criteria by the Sustainability Indexes.
- Top Area Telecommunications Companies. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/28/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 49, Special Section pB5
This section presents a list of top telecommunications companies in Michigan ranked by 2004 local revenue and provides information on their service type and services available.
- STAT SNAP. // Telecom Asia;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the inclusion of Indian telecommunication companies (telcos) Idea Cellular Ltd., Tata Teleservices Ltd., BSNL, Bharti Airtel Ltd., and Reliance Communications Ltd. at top 25 telcos from research firm Wireless Intelligence.
- Pali Analyst: TWC a Haven for Deal-Averse Investors. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p30
The article reports that the rating of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) was raised by media analyst Richard Greenfield from sell to neutral in July 2009. Greenfield notes that the possibility of a big slowdown in revenue generating units, slower cash-flow growth and higher interest expenses might...
- RCR's top 20 PCS carriers. // RCR;10/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p18
Presents a listing of the leading personal communications services carriers in the United States, for 1998. Names of the 20 leading carriers; Ranking of the carriers; Profile of the carriers.
- Can Telecom Turn Around? // njbiz;9/11/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p2
The article deals with the number of telecom-related patents won by New Jersey companies. Before, New Jersey was among the top of the list, but a study from Stevens Institute of Technology shows it has dropped from second place in 1996 to fifth place in 2005 with local employment in the telecom...