Discovery In Digital Deal
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;03/15/99, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p71
Features Discovery Networks' Web site. Features of the Web site; Highlights; Access information.
- Seven Realities of Online Self-Service. Hennessy, Mike // KM World;Nov/Dec2012 Supplement, Special section pS3
The article discusses the seven key realities of modern online service that expose the gap between customer expectations and web site performance as well as solutions to closing that gap. It states that one of the reasons for the gap between customer expectation and web site performance is the...
- Lost and found. Tremayne, Jessica // Smart Business Philadelphia;Nov2008, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p9
The article provides the importance of search engine optimization (SEO) in websites. It states that SEO is key in attracting customers in ones business which will make an increase of profits on investments. It indicates that SEO is simply making ones Web site appear higher up in search results...
- care space is your space. // Community Care;11/27/2008, Issue 1749, p13
The article profiles CareSpace, an online community service where social care professionals can share good practice information. The said website able some colleagues from around the country to discuss the big issues of the day related to social work and child protection, and a qualification for...
- The web's USD 100 billion surplus. Bughin, Jacques // Intermedia (0309118X);Mar2011, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p14
The article explores the monetary value of using the Web. A survey of 4500 Web users from McKinsey & Co. indicates that Web's use is worth around 150 billion euros a year. The benefits of Web surpluses to the consumers, revenue options of advertisers from Web service innovations, and online...
- Use the Web When You Need Wheels. Kandra, Anne // PC World;Oct2003, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p49
Features several Web sites offering online car information that would be useful in purchasing a car. Key features of JD Power Consumer Center Site; Information provided by Edmund.com; Information on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Web site.
- DEALS ON THE WEB. // Good Housekeeping;Jun2006, Vol. 242 Issue 6, p79
The article presents information on several Web sites for shopping. They include Shopzilla.com, Shopping.com, Pricegrabber.com and Nextag.com. The features and drawbacks of the Web sites are mentioned.
- Marketing system. // Apply;Jan2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p18
The article provides information on AgChemConnect Web site launched by AgChemAccess Ltd. in 2006. This Web-based service allows buyers and sellers to enter details about agricultural chemicals they are seeking into a secure screen. Moreover, the article details the functions of this Web site....
- ONLINE INFORMATION SERVICE. // Government Procurement;Aug2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p23
Presents an online information service for financing options and procurement methods.