Opening Night for Must-Click TV
- Protecting Their Turf. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the efforts of television networks to promote video online services. Columbia Broadcasting System Digital Media wants to control the distribution of media content and increase its audience. National Broadcasting Co. is open to video streaming. American Broadcasting Co....
- BREAKING. // Variety;6/11/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses the planned discontinuation of the Live Well Network Internet television network of the American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) broadcasting company, reporting that the network will continue to operate until January 2015.
- Vid-sharing craze fuels the digital-space race. Mermigas, Diane // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/3/2006, Vol. 396 Issue 20, p6
The article focuses on issues related to the transition of U.S. broadcast networks and television stations to the digital broadband space. National Broadcasting Co. Inc., CBS Broadcasting Inc., Fox Broadcasting Co. and American Broadcasting Co. are trying to put their content and advertising on...
- Watch ABC App Blossoms. M. F. // Sound & Vision;Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p28
The article offers brief information on the Watch ABC internet television application from American Broadcasting Co. (ABC).
- Bernard Gershon. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p14
Profiles Bernard Gershon, senior vice president and general manager of ABCNews.com. Gershon's main responsibilities; His views on Internet versus television news; Customized programming; Internet coverage of the 2000 Republican National Convention.
- At ABC, Original Shows Hit Web. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;3/26/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p1
The article reports on the plan of ABC to produce original Web series through ABC.com. It is said that ABC.com attracted 8.5 million unique viewers to its Web site in February 2007. Information on the short-form series "Voicemail," created by Michael Wilde is provided. It is mentioned that ABC...
- ONLINE TV GROWS IN POPULARITY. // USA Today Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 137 Issue 2762, p7
The article reveals the popularity of online television in the U.S. According to The Conference Board, nearly one-fifth of U.S. households who use the Internet watch television broadcasts online. Being able to watch broadcasts on their own time and at their convenience are the top reasons users...
- Lights, action, camera... Hudson Valley. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the use of I-net television (TV) by BigGuyMedia TV to document and tell the stories of the lives of people Hudson Valley, New York in 2011.
- The Spot. E.A.M. // People;8/21/95, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the Spot, a videotex system that offers soap opera shows. Site address.