Tallying Talent Pool's Return on Investment
- Havas' growth figures disappoint analysts. // Campaign (UK);2/11/2005, Issue 7, p4
This article reports that Havas has failed to impress analysts this week, despite a fourth-quarter revenue growth of 2 percent and improved fortunes in Great Britain. Although it netted new billings of more than pounds 1 billion in 2004, the group has yet to feel the effects of major losses at...
- ADWATCH. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/19/2003, p20
Presents statistical data of financial performance of companies related to the advertising industry in Asia as of October 2003.
- Travelzoo's winning strategy takes a detour. Fung, Amanda // Crain's New York Business;4/28/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p4
The article presents information on the financial performance of Travelzoo Inc. After growing at an average rate of 53% from 2002 to 2006, Travelzoo's revenues rose only 14% in 2007 and are expected to slow further this year. Growth has been stifled by increased competition for advertisement...
- CHAPTER 4: FINANCIAL RETURNS: INCOME STRUCTURE RATIOS. Parker, Philip M. // Dominican Republic Economic Competitiveness;2006, p53
In this chapter we consider the income structure of companies operating in Dominican Republic benchmarked against global averages. The chapter begins by defining relevant terms. A common-size statement, or vertical analysis of income is then presented for the typical firm operating in Dominican...
- First Quarter Financial Results, 2005 vs. 2004. // Educational Marketer;5/9/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p4
Presents a chart depicting the comparison on first quarter financial results of 2005 and 2004 in the U.S. Company; Revenue; Operating income or loss.
- Gateway Q1 Revenue Slides 15%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/5/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p41
Reports on financial performance of the computer maker Gateway Inc. in the firat quarter of the fiscal year 2003. Decrease in revenue of the company; Losses incurred by the company; Plans of the company to save general and administrative expenses to improve its financial condition; Effect of...
- CHAPTER 4: FINANCIAL RETURNS: INCOME STRUCTURE RATIOS. Parker, Philip M. // Angola Economic Competitiveness;2006, p66
In this chapter we consider the income structure of companies operating in Angola benchmarked against global averages. The chapter begins by defining relevant terms. A common-size statement, or vertical analysis of income is then presented for the typical firm operating in Angola and the average...
- FINANCIAL DATA. // Caribbean Business;9/8/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p38
Presents several charts depicting the financial performance of business enterprises in the U.S.
- PUBLICLY HELD COMPANIES Ranked by 2002 revenue. Lessard, Raelyn; Marks, Anne; Mcclure, Ian; Melton, James // Crain's Detroit Business;7/28/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p18
This article lists several publicly held companies in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties in Michigan, ranked by their 2002 revenue. Revenue includes all net sales or any other revenue associated with the main business of the company. Revenue for banks equals total interest...