CTHRA Honors Campaign, HR Leader
- Untitled. // CED;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the presentation of awards by Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association (CTHRA) in Atlanta, Georgia. Brian Koenig is the first person to receive CTHRAâ€™s Excellence in Human Resource Leadership Award. Sharon Smith of Cox Communications received the...
- Mining New Categories. Haley, Kathy // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p10A
Discusses the features of promotional campaigns launched by Cox Communications Inc. Design of the campaigns to reach out to specific advertiser categories that do not spend much on cable; Information about the contest in the campaigns; Other category of promotional advertisement to target the...
- Cox's New Image Effort Strikes a Friendly Note. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p112
Reports the branding campaign of Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. Participation of field-level workers into the campaign; Deployment of digital technology; Customer base of the network.
- Real winner revealed. // CED;Aug2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Reports the winning of businessman Joel Hutchings of Cox Communications during the Cable-Tec Games in Orlando, Florida.
- That Guy From 'Jurassic Park' Wants You to Put Your Trust In Cox Business Services. Spangler, Todd; Gibbons, Kent; Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on the move of multi system operator (MSO) Cox Communications to launch an advertising campaign about the company's billion-dollar business services division featuring actor Sam Neill in the U.S.
- Cox Ad Campaign Says: Supersize It. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p22
Focuses on the advertising campaign of United States-based cable television company Cox Communications Inc. as of September 4, 2000. Association of the company's cable television business with its telecommunications and data services.
- The Award Goes to... Teachers. Depp, Michael // Multichannel News;9/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p11A
Presents information on the San Diego County Teachers of the Year award presentation in California. Involvement of Cox Communications in the ceremony; Remarks from producer Dan Novak on the program; Details of how the program works.
- Living it up with Cox. Osterman, Jim // Adweek Southeast Edition;04/12/99, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p6
Reports on BBDO South's advertising campaign for Cox Communications Incorporated. Campaign strategy of positioning the company as a world-class digital communications brand; Description of a television commercial for the campaign.
- Cox Taps New Agency, Seeks Tagline. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p42
Reports the release of the branding campaign of Cox Communications Inc. in the United States. Selection of W.B. Doner as the company's advertising campaign; Distribution of marketing materials; Insights on the selection of W.B. Doner.