Tale of Two Sectors
- Salary raises advance optimistically. // Human Capital;Oct2011, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p12
The article presents the findings of a cross industry Compensation Trends Survey conducted by Deloitte Consulting India Private Ltd.'s Human Capital Advisory Services (HCAS) on salary increments and variable pay trends on a total of 122 companies.
- Don't count on big raise, survey says. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/24/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p3
The article reports on the 68th annual Utah Compensation Survey which shows that survey respondents expect 2013 raises to average 3.13 percent and that workers in certain categories likely will see slightly lower pay raises in 2013 than they received in 2012.
- Salaries for Most Respondents Increase, but Most Bonuses Go Down. Parmalee, Thomas A. // Funeral Service Insider Newsletter;11/8/2010, p1
The article presents results to the annual Compensation Survey, conducted by the Foresight Cos., of funeral professionals in the U.S. in 2010. The survey reveals that a least experienced funeral director of a firm saw his or her salary grow 6.2%. Moreover, an owner, on average, saw her or his...
- GES curtails Scottish wage increase. Morris, Helen // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/3/2009, p8
The article reports on the decision of Graphic Enterprise Scotland (GES) not to award a Scottish wage increase in 2009 after a survey among members revealed that the industry believes that it cannot survive further increases to its cost base. GES reportedly carried out the survey on the...
- Greatest pay growth rates for junior HR staff. // Employee Benefits;Aug2006, p16
The article reports on the faster rate of increase of the salaries of junior human resource (HR) employees in Great Britain within a ten-year period, compared to more senior HR employees, including HR managers and directors. The data were taken from two surveys "Management Rewards" and...
- Indiana third-worst in pay growth. Marcus, Morton // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p11
In this article, the author reflects on the worst pay increases experienced by workers and employees in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Meager raises on Main Street. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/27/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p1
The article reports that slight wage increases for 2011 are being planned to be implemented by companies in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Counter-offer an 'insult:' union. Wilson, Sara // Hub (Hay River, NT);2/8/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p15
The article reports on the proposal of the Government of Northwest Territories (GNWT) regarding the 14-hour work day and six cent pay increase for employees in the region.
- THE NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE RATES WILL RISE AGAIN ON 1ST OCTOBER 2011. // British Baker;9/23/2011, p4
The article reports that the national minimum wage rates will increase on October 1, 2011 in Great Britain.