Coming Up Next On Telco TV
- BBC iF&L: Death in Rome. Webdale, Jonathan // New Media Age;12/11/2003, p3
Reviews the interactive television program "Death in Rome." INSET: INDUSTRY ROUNDUP.
- BBC uses interactive TV to push Dunkirk docu-drama. Webdale, Jonathan // New Media Age;2/12/2004, p5
Reports on an interactive television (iTV) embarked by BBC to support a three-part drama-documentary based on the events of Dunkirk, France. Audiences who will get access to exclusive extracts from interviews with the veterans on whose stories the drama-documentary is based; Purpose of the War...
- INTERACTIVE: NEW REALITY. Swann, Phillip // Television Week;5/5/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the interactive television programs to be launched in the U.S. in 2003. Information on the all-reality television channel to be launched by businessman Blake Mycoskie in January 2004; List of television networks that plan to use a Web-based device so viewers can interact with their...
- FUSE'S FUTURE LIGHTS UP. Hibberd, James // Television Week;11/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p1
This article reports on the new distribution and programming deals entered into by music video channel Fuse aimed at positioning it as a more formidable player in the television market as of November 2005. Fuse is expected to announce a cellular-phone content deal with MobiTV and a distribution...
- Audiences show that interactive TV is here to stay. Nutley, Michael // New Media Age;1/26/2006, p14
The article offers observation on the future of interactive television (iTV). It presents a narrowed definition of iTV. It highlights three programmes by British Broadcasting Corp. and its types of interaction. It offers an overview of other functions that fall within the definition of iTV.
- Red button revenues. Webdale, Jonathan // Televisual;Jun2004, p43
Focuses on the demand of commissioners for interactivity in television programs. Retention of audiences in the multi-channel world; Transition of channel, genre and program; Enhancement of televisual experience.
- CASE STUDY: THE X-FACTOR. // Televisual;Autumn2004 Supplement, p59
Reports on the interactive features of the British reality television show "X-Factor". Interactive options for viewers; Web support for the program.
- Celador launches new CD:UK site. // New Media Age;3/18/2004, p4
Reports on the Web site launched by Celador International for its interactive television program "CD:UK." Designer of the site; Other interactive functionality of the site.
- Television Broadcast To Link American, Soviet Children. // Education Week;11/13/1985, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p3
The article reports on the plan of Minnesota Governor Rudy Perpich for an interactive television program that allow schoolchildren to communicate with their counterparts in the Soviet Union. The program entitled "Minnesota-Moscow Children's Space Bridge" is dedicated to schoolgirl Samantha...