- NIELSEN SCORECARD. // Variety;6/20/2011, Vol. 423 Issue 6, p16
Tables are presented on ratings of prime time television programs and overall television network ratings for June 6-12, 2011 and on ratings for syndicated television programs from May 30-June 3, 2011.
- Popular TV shows in 1996-1997. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p138
Presents two charts of television programs popular with children and teenagers in 1996 and 1997. Shows popular with children ages 6-11; Shows popular with children ages 12-17; Based on data from Nielsen Media Research; Shows including `Sabrina the Teenage Witch,' `Clueless,' `Step by Step,'...
- TELEVISION STATIONS. // San Diego Business Journal;9/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p18
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of television stations in San Diego, California. Audience share; Local television programs; Network affiliate; General manager; Year established locally.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/15/95, Vol. 125 Issue 20, p36
Presents a chart of the top 15 basic cable television programs for the week of May 1-7, 1995 in the United States. Source.
- REALITY-TV INDEX. Rosenblum, Emma // New York;11/12/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p103
A chart is presented illustrating new reality shows for the 2007-08 television schedule, including "Better Half," "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila," and "Kid Nation."
- RATINGS 11/5-11/07. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/26/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 47, p12
A chart is presented listing the 25 highest rated television programs in syndication for the week of November 5-11, 2007.
- NIELSEN AUG. 13-19 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/27/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 34, p15
Charts are presented giving the ratings of prime time television programs for the week of August 13-19, 2007, including the rating of each broadcast network program, the ten highest rated programs on cable television, and the overall rating of each broadcast network.
- NIELSEN JULY 23-29 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/6/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 31, p14
Charts are presented listing the ratings for prime time television programs for the week of July 23-29, 2007, including the rating of each broadcast network program, the ten highest rated programs on cable, and the overall rating for each broadcast network.
- NIELSEN SCORECARD. // Variety;7/19/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 9, p12
A chart is presented of ratings for prime time television programs from July 5-11, 2010.
- `Cinderella' story. // Entertainment Weekly;11/14/97, Issue 405, p71
Presents the top 30 television programs for the week of October 27 to November 2, 1997 ranked by the number of viewers reported in millions. The winner being Rodgers & Hammerstein's `Cinderella.'