TWC: 150K OpenCable Boxes and Counting
- TWC 'Navigator' Guide Goes Buggy. // Multichannel News;7/14/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p26
The article reports that the Time Warner Cable's interactive program guide continues to give problems for some customers in the Dayton, Ohio, area after the MSO upgraded the guide. It mentions that customers have complained that the new guide is slower to change channels and has introduced other...
- APPLIANCES & ELECTRONICS. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 42 Issue 10, pH30
The article lists various entities of Cincinnati, Ohio that deals with appliances and electronics including Hagedorn Appliances, Cincinnati Bell Inc., and Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Time Warner keeps an eye on its drivers. Bant, Joe // CED;Aug2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the deployment of the palm-sized camera from DriveCam Video Systems at Time Warner Cable Inc. to monitor the driving of its cable technicians in San Diego, California. Design of the camera; Approach in saving the data gathered; Feasibility of the device in preventing collisions.
- Mike LaJoie: At the Vanguard of Science and Technology. // CableFAX Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 69, p6
Interviews Mike LaJoie, executive vice president and CTO of Time Warner Cable, about the company's achievements and cable television operations in the U.S. Challenges faced in launching telephony service; Cooperation among the technical teams on working with marketing; Reaction to the growing...
- FALL 2010 39 BEST PRODUCTS. // Wired;Nov2010, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p069
An introduction is presented to a section on the best consumer electronics for 2010.
- CONNECTED HOME. // Stuff India;May2014, p142
A list of the top consumer electronics is presented which includes the Philips Hue Wi-Fi enabled colour-changing lightbulbs, the Remote Heating Control from British Gas, and the Play:1 multi-room audio system from Sonos.
- Durable Goods Orders Decline. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31026, p2
Focuses on the orders of durable goods in the United States for October 2000. Decline in the electronic equipment sector; Percentage decrease of new orders for transportation equipment and primary metals; Increase in industrial machinery.
- Eager to Find Second Sources, MSOs Tap CE Bigs for Boxes. Levine, Martin // Multichannel News;07/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p59
Reports that consumer electronics manufacturers are venturing into the United States digital-cable set-top-box market. Factors driving the shift in digital set-top relationships; AT&T Broadband's decision to authorize several manufacturers to negotiate long-term set-top-box supplier agreements;...
- Desktop standards. // Consumer Reports;Mar2001, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p17
Presents a report on entry-level, midrange and cutting edge computers offered by leading computer companies, such as Gateway, Dell, HP and IBM. Examination of various computer models in each level, according to speed, strengths and drawbacks; Recommendations. INSET: Readers report.