Strong Turnout for Ads
- Delivering the broadband bundle. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p20
Focuses on the business plans of Cox Communications Inc. Emphasis on video-on-demand; Marketing strategy; Plans to offer circuit-switched voice service offerings.
- THE BEST SALESPEOPLE ARE FREE. White, Russell // Electrical Wholesaling;May2007, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p61
The article discusses the techniques on how to maximize volunteer salespeople strategy in the U.S. Volunteer salespeople are customers who are satisfied with the services or performance offered by the company and they can be effective as a form of marketing strategy. The techniques include...
- Take The Lead In The Sales Process With These Strategies. // Customers First;May2013, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p7
The article offers tips on the strategies to advance sales in a short time. It suggests that a time limit and benefit must be offered to capture the prospect's attention and to have time to provide the details of the product. It also recommends that developing interest with questions, providing...
- Which Comes First? Graham, John // Boating World;May2005, Vol. 26 Issue 5, pMM1
Discusses the relationship between sales and marketing. Task of marketing; Examples of marketing failure; Implications of marketing for every sales department.
- Sales strategy often dictates whether you'll make the sale. Gitomer, Jeffrey // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/8/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p14
Suggests ways on how to formulate effective sales strategies. Importance of a sales strategy for salespeople; Need to consider the perspective of the buyer; Evaluation of obstacles in the sales process; Preparations for the sales presentation.
- How To Avoid The IDIOTWE Syndrome? Davidson, Jeff // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Nov2016, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p15
The article discusses how sales professionals could avoid the I will do it on the weekend (IDIOTWE) syndrome through task switching. It suggests mixing the mundane tasks with the tasks that are more challenging, preparing for multiple stops in a circular route if starting from home, and keeping...
- Facing more adversity? Four ways to overcome it, then thrive. // Sales Insider;2/25/2009, Vol. 3 Issue 57, p2
The article presents four ways on how sellers can overcome adversity. It recommends setting goals in a single sentence that can be repeated on a daily basis. It also advises sellers to acknowledge their reaction to fear so that they can make a plan to counter it. The author stresses focusing on...
- NCC Details ITs Interconnect Rollout. // Multichannel News;9/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p35
Reports the launching of CableLink Interconnects divisions by the National Cable Communications Inc. Emphasis on market consolidation; Expansion of home cable interconnection; Plans of increasing market shares.
- VOD in Demand. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;6/16/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p8
Comments on the marketing strategy of Cox for its video-on-demand (VOD) products in San Diego, California in May 2003. Trend in VOD; Details of the promotional efforts of the company; Popularity of the VOD market; Benefits from the marketing strategy.