WE Launches Vote Drive
- Cobalt links up with property website. Atkinson, Rebecca // Mortgage Strategy;6/18/2007, p7
The article reports on the cooperation of Cobalt Capital LLP and the property Web site Zoomf.com to exclusively provide mortgage information and advice to its users in Great Britain. It discusses the launching of Zoomf that is designed as a one stop shop for house buyers and renters. The Web...
- ITV.com to tie paid search results into site content. Dillabough, Chris // New Media Age;11/13/2003, p4
Reports on the agreement signed by ITV with Espotting to provide customized search marketing by integrating its paid-for-search results into content across ITV.com network of Web sites. Remarks from ITV.com head of online sales Colin Ramsay regarding extension on paid-for-search service;...
- Networkingâ€¦from home? Glass, Amy; Brody, Marjorie // T+D;Apr2006, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p16
The article features several official networking Web sites that offer membership and opportunity to socialize with other human resource professionals and recruiters online. The cyberspace provides computer-savvy professionals an additional means for networking which yields many opportunities...
- JUSTIN SAYFIE. // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p17
Interviews Justin Sayfie, editor and publisher of a political news service Web site and founding shareholder of the law firm Blosser & Sayfie. Role of his Web site in providing political news in Florida; Background on his career goals; Predictions on political campaigning in the U.S.
- Road Runner, into networks partnering. // Electronic Media;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p36
Reports the creation of PlayNow.com through the partnership of Into Networks and MediaOne Road Runner in New England.
- New web portal combines development efforts. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p16
Reports that Greater Tucson Strategic Partnership for Economic Development launched a Web portal with its economic partners on August 7, 2002. Aim of reducing redundancy among online services; Complaints of the Supervisory Accountability Committee against Pima County Supervisor Sharon Bronson.
- Maybelline joins Girland sponsors. // New Media Age;9/5/2002, p14
Deals with the partnership of Maybelline New York with teenage girl portal Girland to sponsor the Girland City virtual community. Terms of the deal.
- Of Dogs And Men On New WE TV Site. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;5/26/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p34
The article provides information on the development in WE TV's web site. The network is switching from a promotional site to a social contact and lifestyles site. Details related to the launching of web content areas including woman's lifestyle, original web series, short-form programming and...
- Universities ready spyware hall of shame. Messmer, Ellen // Network World;1/30/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p18
This article reports that the Web site called StopBadware.org emerged from the Stop Badware Coalition, a strategic alliance of Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Harvard University, Oxford, England-based Oxford University, and "Consumer Reports" periodical. The Web site will publish the names of...