Fall Semester Shows Strong Gain In U.S. Public School Enrollment
- EM Pulse... // Educational Marketer;1/6/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p1
Lists the five states with the fastest-growing public school enrollment in the U.S.
- Bursting at the seams. // Techniques: Making Education & Career Connections;May98, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p7
Provides information on the number of students enrolled in public schools during the 1997-1998 school year.
- Washington, D.C., school systems misses 2011-12 enrollment projection by more than 2,000. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;2/17/2012, p3
An article published in the "Washington Post" is presented about the lower than the forecasted enrollment data in Washington, D.C.'s public schools for the 2011-2012 school year.
- Enrollment slowdown in Gwinnett County (Ga.) district Increase for 2012-13 expected to be less than 1,000 students. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;4/10/2012, p3
The article cites a report from "The Atlanta Journal-Constitution" on the expected enrollment growth of less than 1,000 new students at the Gwinnett County public school system in Georgia in 2012-2013.
- Enrollment growth prek-12 grades. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;7/18/2012, p8
A list of the highest percentage public school enrollment growth in the pre K-12 grades from 1989-1990 to 2010-2011 is presented including Nevada with 134%, Arizona with 76.4%, and Colorado with 49.9%.
- Open Enrollment and Curriculum Centralization in Acton, Massachusetts. Baker, Gary G. // Educational Leadership;Dec90/Jan91, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on public schools' experience with open enrollment and curriculum centralization in Acton, Massachusetts. Pressures for curriculum conformance; Enrollment dilemmas; Tight requirements regarding the development of curriculum.
- Marketing Needed to Stimulate Attendance. // USA Today Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 128 Issue 2651, p6
Discusses how competition for enrollment has caused public schools to market themselves in order to attract students.
- Facts & Figures. // NEA Today;Oct99, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p16
Presents facts and figures on public school enrollment in the United States.
- MNPS Open Enrollment Period Begins March 1st. // Tennessee Tribune;3/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p11A
The article reports on the annual Open Enrollment period at Metro Nashville Public School in Tennessee which begins on March 1, 2011.