Tribune Looks For K-12 Health Ed Success With Latest Purchase
- A new twist. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Oct95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p119
Reports on the supplier financing techniques employed by Jo Anne Schiller, chief executive officer of Everyday Learning Corp. Link between orders and the start of the school year; Sharing financial data with suppliers; Incentives for those who agree on longer terms.
- Tribune acquires children's publisher. // Editor & Publisher;9/16/95, Vol. 128 Issue 37, p29
Reports that Tribune Co. of Chicago has acquired Everyday Learning Corp., a publisher of mathematics materials for elementary school children.
- Tribune company acquires ed. publisher. // Publishers Weekly;9/4/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 36, p15
Reports on the acquisition of the Everyday Learning Corp. by the Tribune Company. Founding of Everyday; Benefit of the purchase.
- Math book venture buy adds up to Trib. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;9/4/95, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p45
Reports on Tribune Co.'s purchase of Everyday Learning Corp., as part of its effort to expand in supplementary educational publishing. 1994 sales of Everyday Learning; Value of the purchase; Comments of analyst, James C. Goss of Duff & Phelps.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/25/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
No abstract available.
- AAP Reports High School Sales Leap, Elementary Sales Climb More Slowly. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p3
Provides information on the sales status of high school instructional material in March 2001, according to the American Association of Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.
- Higher Returns Decrease College Instructional Sales, AAP Reports. // Educational Marketer;05/21/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p7
Provides information on the sales status of college instructional materials in March 2001, according to the monthly sales report of the Association of American Publishers.
- U.S. College Net Sales Hit April Slump; Sales Up, Returns, Too. // Educational Marketer;06/18/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the sales of college textbooks and instructional materials in the United States in April 2001, according to the Association of American Publishers.
- Pearson Education Leads K-12 Publishers in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the total sales of K-12 instructional materials in 2001.