International alters wiring architecture
- Consolidation Won't Level Competition. Petry, Corinna C. // Metal Center News;Aug2003, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p30
Presents information on the Steel Success Strategies Conference on the consolidation of steel industry in the world on June 17, 2003 in New York. Sponsors of the conference; Members of a panel in the conference; Overview of pricing power in steel market in the conference; Information on efforts...
- OEMs detail '06 changes at Truck Product Conference. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2005, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p22
This article focuses on the National Truck Equipment Association Truck Product Conference, held on September 19-20, 2005 at the Hyatt Regency in Dearborn, Michigan. Changes were made by Dodge to its 2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab for towing and hauling capabilities. International Truck and Engine Corp....
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR. // Overdrive;Jul2005, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p86
This article presents information on various events related to trucking to be held in the U.S. A street tour, sponsored by International Truck & Engine Corp. will be held at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Nassau, New York on July 13-14, 2005. Walcott Truckers Jamboree will be held at Iowa 80...
- Akzo Nobel's Intellectual Technology: Creates Unique Learning Opportunities for International Truck and Engine Dealerships. // Automotive Body Repair News;Mar2006, Vol. 45 Issue 3, Special section p23
The article discusses the program of Akzo Nobel in collaboration with International Truck and Engine Company (ITEC) assembled during the Profitability Conference held in San Francisco, California. The conference, which involved representatives from ITEC dealers in Canada and U.S. joined by...
- International Eagle Tour 2000 Showcases Performance and Comfort of the International 9000i Series Trucks. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p25
Deals with the International Eagle Tour 2000, a tour showcasing the features of the International 9000i truck series to customers from the International Truck and Engine Corporation. Number of truck stops and dealerships included in the tour; Focus of the Eagle Tour.
- Moment of truth. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jan2001, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p52
Reports on the Next Generation Vehicle project that will be unveiled by International Truck & Engine Corp. in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 15 and 16, 2001. Core products of the company; Information on its rank in overall United States truck sales; Number of engine and transmission combinations...
- International Targeting Production of Low-Cab-Forward Commercial Vehicles. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p9
Reports plans of International Truck and Engine Corp. to launch a family of Class 3-5 low-cab-forward commercial trucks in early 2005. Discussion of the plan with international dealers; Components upon which the vehicle will be built with; Expansion of the company's commercial vehicle offering...
- Severe-service trucks. // Fleet Owner;Aug2001, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p59
Focuses on the International 7000 Series, an addition to the International Truck and Engine Corporation's High Performance Truck family. Sizes available; Applications; Vehicle features.
- International Upgrades Tough Work Trucks to Improve Operating Performance for Severe Service Customers. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p20
Deals with the improvement in the operating performance of trucks from International Truck and Engine Corp., manufacturer of International 2000 Series trucks. Enhanced features of the International 2000 Series trucks; Productivity and performance; Reliability and durability.