Azure to help Kidron take a LEEP forward
- Hybrid urban van for 2005. Semple, Jack // Motor Transport;6/10/2004, p8
Reports on the development of hybrid urban van by Azure Dynamics in Great Britain. Purpose of the development; Ideal conditions of the van; Partnership established by Azure with Renault Trucks for an electric Master van.
- New Glacier Van Plus Reefers. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p42
Describes the Glaciervan Plus refrigerated truck bodies introduced by Kidron Inc. Key features of the truck bodies; Advantages offered.
- Azure Dynamics delivers Its 1,000th Balance hybrid electric truck. Whistler, Deborah // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/25/2012, p10
The article reports on the delivery of the 1,000th Balance Hybrid Electric Truck from Azure Dynamics Corp. to Purolator in January 2012. A total of 555 units are operated by the largest customer of Azure. It mentions the integration of the electric vehicles on a Ford E450 chassis. One of the...
- Ultra truck bodies by Kidron are value engineered for high... // Fleet Equipment;Apr98, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p144
Provides information on the ultra dry freight truck bodies by Kidron Incorporated. Functions and features of the truck bodies; Available lengths of ultra bodies.
- Electrifying chassis. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the selection of Utilimaster by Azure Dynamics to convert new Ford E-450 chassis into hybrid trucks that can save fuel for customers and reduce exhaust emissions and to serve as a mounting platform for its own truck body installations. The hybrid chassis of Utilimaster...
- Kenworth taking orders for premium W900 models. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2006, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p27
The article introduces the Pendleton Limited Edition interior developed by Kenworth for its W900 model and a hybrid electric chassis jointly developed by Workhorse Custom Chassis, Productive Concepts Inc. and Azure Dynamics Corp. The Pendleton interior will be available with the AeroCab and...
- Kidron begins operations in Montgomery PA. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2004, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the opening of the truck trailer manufacturing facility of Kidron in Montgomery, Pennsylvania in May 2004. Features of the facility; Statement from John May, president of Kidron, about the facility; Other products that will be manufactured at the facility.
- Hackney Ultimate bodies for refrigerated product distribution. // Fleet Equipment;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p82
Describes the refrigerated trucks models called Hackney Ultimate manufactured by Kidron Inc. in conjunction with acquired firm Hackney Brothers Inc. Body size; Smooth aluminum exterior panels; Color-impregnated fiber-glass sheets.
- Azure Dynamics shuts Oak Park headquarters. Walsh, Dustin // Crain's Detroit Business;4/30/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p0001
The article reports on the move of Azure Dynamics Corp. which has closed its Oak Park headquarters and lay off its 50 employees after it had filed for bankruptcy in Michigan.