Pulltarp Mfg expands service parts program
- Wildcat football shirts now on sale. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p8
The article reports that the Wildcat football shirts are on sale at the Whitney Middle School office in Texas.
- Buy-lingual wearables maintain promotional clarity. Clark, Nancy // Wearables Business;Jun2002, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p24
Discusses the introduction by businesses, of logoed wearables in multiple languages. Case of the bilingual t-shirt campaign launched by Dennis Quinn, president of FreshPoint; Reasons of businesses for using the services of Language Services for Translate Central; Factors which play a role in...
- It's Yellow Up North. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);5/12/2014, p2
The article previews the "Yellow Exhibition" at the Millennium Gallery in Sheffield, South Yorkshire from June 23-29, 2014.
- Cracking the rotation. Anderson, Brian // Wearables Business;Apr2006, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p48
The article presents the author's experience with promotional T-shirts. In his job he is more exposed to T-shirts than most people, from samples of new styles and colors regularly being sent to their office, to attending trade shows and industry events where shirts are almost always being given...
- How (and Where) to Logo a Golf Shirt. Swayne, Mary Beth // Successful Promotions;Dec2007, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p19
The article presents information on logoed shirts. Accordingly, embroidrey is the considered to be the best option for imprinting a company logo on clothing. How the style and material of the shirt create an impact on the image it presents and in which part of the shirt it is best to put the...
- Plumbers and PM Don't Need This Kind Of Exposure. Miodonski, Bob // Plumbing & Mechanical;May2010, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p10
The author reflects on a T-shirt sales promotion at last month's Kitchen/Bath Industry Show in Chicago, Illinois, by a company which made long-tailed T-shirts, for plumbers. The author comments that the author liked the company because it had decided to donate a share of their earnings to a...
- The Good Life. Moran, Gwen // Entrepreneur;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p95
The article reports on the marketing of T-shirts designed by brothers John and Bert Jacobs. When these T-shirts, featuring Jake and the phrase Life is Good sold at a street fair in a matter of hours, they knew they had something great. In the retail market, Jake's positive message resonated with...
- The Power of a T-shirt. BANKSTON, ANGELA // Wearables;Feb2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p24
The article discusses how promotional products companies can develop effective T-shirt marketing campaigns. It explains how businesses can market their brand and make their target audience their brand ambassador using T-shirts. The author reveals her favorite T-shirts and why they are her...
- It's in the can. // Marketing News;4/25/94, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the plan of Miller Brewing Co. to give away T-shirts inserted into a specially designed Miller Lite cans for their summer sales promotion in the U.S.