Grote Electronics division keeps on growing
- Addressing the Needs of Today's LED Lighting Manufacturers: Where Art Meets Engineering. Goldsmith, Heather // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jun2010, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the role of the component distribution in helping the solid-state lighting industry address the obstacles to mass adoption.
- Promise From Kingbright-Quality, Efficiency, Service. // ECN: Electronic Component News;May99 Supplement, Vol. 43, p66
Features the light emitting diode (LED) manufacturer Kingbright Electronic Co. Automation of production facilities; Suitability of the LED light bar for lighting problems of Liquid Crystal Displays and switches; Application of the surface mount technology in InGaAlA materials.
- OLEDs are top of the bill at Taiwanese exhibition. // Electronics Weekly;10/16/2002, Issue 2072, p12
Provides information on the Taitronics 2002 exhibition in Taipei, Taiwan. Emphasis of the event on organic light emitting diode (OLED) displays; Firms that participated in the exhibition; Description of the OLED displays.
- UV LED AIDS CRIME-SCENE INVESTIGATIONS AND MORE. Schweber, Bill // EDN;2/6/2003, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p16
Presents features of a family of light emitting diodes (LED) from LEDtronics Inc. Applications targeted by the diodes; Speed of light production by the LED; Technological factors determining the price tag of the product.
- MOST POPULAR. // Electronics Weekly;5/8/2013, Issue 2547, p10
The atricle presents news briefs related to the electronics industry including Amprius, the Stanford University battery technology spin-out, has got its first products out, U.S. researchers have developed a supercapacitor technology that can be deposited onto plastic film to make flexible...
- Phototransmitters and receptors abound in flavors and capabilities. Travis, Bill // EDN;09/28/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 20, p77
Presents several light emitting diodes (LED). Details on the TSK5400 GaAs infrared emitting diodes and TEK5400 Schmitt-trigger photodetector of Vishay Telefunken; Features of the L7140 red LED and S7141 photo integrated circuit of Hamamatsu Corp.; Capabilities of the HFE4181 vertical-cavity,...
- Calendar of Forthcoming Electronics Fairs/Exhibitions/Seminars/Events. // Electronics For You;Aug2014, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p119
A calendar of events related to electronics industry in India from August 2014-May 2015 is presented including the ElectronicAsia from October 13-16, the Intersolar India from November 18-20, and the LED Expo 2014 from December 5-7.
- Sky Factory. // Contract;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p36
The article reviews the wall- or ceiling-mountable light emitting diode (LED) screen called eScape that displays natural scenery, designed by Sky Factory and available at www.skyfactory.com.
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;8/29/2007, Issue 2301, p20
The article informs that Cree Inc. unveiled plans to triple capacity for making high-powered light emitting diodes (LEDs) by expanding its COTCO subsidiary in HuiZhou China. Chris James, vice president of business development, said that China is a critical growth market for LEDs in general...