Direct Trailer authorizes dealers
- THE UNITED COLORS OF RETAILING. Sokol, David // Shopping Center World;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the increasing demand from retailers to service the urban ethnic consumers in the U.S. Estimation of the annual consumer spending; Developments of the urban market; Assessment of the product choices and shopping experiences. INSETS: Frequent shoppers;Know your customer;On the...
- Suppliers line up for PPAI Fashion and Accessories Show. // Wearables Business;Dec2002, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p20
Lists several promotional product suppliers that will attend the 2003 PPAI Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada in January.
- Will independent jobbers still exist in the 21st century?. Kaufman, Edward // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the problems facing automotive parts jobbers. Views from Jim Walker, formerly marketing director of the RPM Group now a consultant to retailers and jobbers; Suggestions made by Walker in tha areas where jobbers failed. INSET: An overall look at distributors..
- Robert Warde, editor. // Yard & Garden;Mar2005 Supplement, Vol. 28, p3
Presents introduction to the articles which have been published in the March 2005 issue of the journal "Dealer Success Guide."
- Bid-ask spreads in multiple dealer settings: Some experimental evidence. Ackert, Lucy F.; Church, Bryan K. // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Jun98, Vol. 1998 Issue 9, preceding p1
Discusses the use of experimental economics method to examine bid-ask spreads in multiple dealer settings. Multiple dealer markets; Production of narrow spreads through competition among dealers for order flow; Effects of verbal communication and order preferencing on quoted spreads in multiple...
- PROPANE Suppliers Guide. // LP/Gas;Nov2009, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p25
The article lists several propane suppliers in the U.S., including Alliance Energy Service, Alternative Fuels Inc., and Atlantic Energy Inc.
- Largest Las Vegas vehicle dealers. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p25
Presents a list of the largest Las Vegas, Nevada vehicle dealers, ranked by the number of employees as of September 1997. Includes Friendly Ford; Friday Automotive Group; Towbin Automotive.
- Snapshot of a 'typical' major retail dealership: Auto service still king. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;10/22/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p22
Presents a survey of a typical major retail dealer in Akron, Ohio. Process of computing the retail sales of dealers; Response of the dealers to the survey; Results of the survey.
- Ocean's 11? Hartfiel, Robin // Dealernews;Jul2002 Supplement, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on the contents and theme of the '11th Annual Yearbook' of 'Dealernews' periodical. Top 100 program of the periodical.