Freightliner announces name change
- Freightliner opens factory-refurbishment plant in Tooele. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/25/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p1
Reports that truck maker Freightliner has opened a factory-refurbished, pre-owned truck facility in Tooele, Utah under the name SelecTrucks. Location of the facility; Number of people employed; Features of the refurbished trucks; Warranty for the powertrain.
- Freightliner changing its corporate name. // Overdrive;Nov2007, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p22
The article reports that Freightliner LLC has announced to change its corporate name to Daimler Trucks North America LLC in the U.S. The announcement will be effective in January 7, 2007, and its operations, structure and brand strategies will not be affected. Moreover, Freightliner LLC is the...
- Freightliner LLC changes name. // Fleet Owner;Nov2007, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p44
The article announces that Freightliner LLC will be renamed Daimler Trucks North America LLC effective January 7, 2008 in the U.S. This coincides with its parent firm's change from DaimlerChrysler AG to Daimler AG. It notes that the operations, structures, brand strategies, dealer operations and...
- Getting ready. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p57
The article offers information on the recovery strategy adopted by Daimler Trucks North America LLC and Daimler AG in the U.S.
- Daimler to drop Sterling truck brand. MOULSON, GEIR // South Texas Automotive Report;Nov2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p8
The article announces the decision of Daimler AG to drop its North American truck division's Sterling brand and end production at plants in Oregon and Ontario by mid-2010. Although Daimler Trucks North America will end the production of the Sterling Trucks brand in March 2009, it will make...
- STANDARD REGISTER HONORED FOR SPECIALTY LABELS. // Label & Narrow Web;Nov2014, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p24
The article announces that the Masters of Quality Supplier Award is given to truck manufacturing firm Daimler Trucks North America's (DTNA) for its specialty labels printing facility by Sean Taggart, supplier management quality engineer at DTNA as of November 2014.
- Daimler Trucks North America adds shift, plans production increase. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that Daimler Trucks North American (DTNA) has added a second shift and plans to push production at its Freightliner Truck Manufacturing Plant in Cleveland, North Carolina.
- Freightliner delivers 25,000th truck to Schneider National. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/18/2013, p2
The article reports that Freightliner, a subsidiary of Daimler Trucks North America, delivered on October 15, 2013 the 25,000th truck to Schneider National. It informs that Freightliner has been delivering trucks to Schneider for 15 years, and that a ceremony was held in Green Bay, Wisconsin to...
- Freightliner announces name change. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2007, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on the launch of Daimler Trucks North America LLC, the new corporate name of Freightliner LLC, which will start on January 7, 2008 in the U.S. Such launch features the new Daimler logo as presented in the Stuttgart and in Daimler business units. Further, the company assures...