September trailer orders decline, as expected
- June 2007 trailer orders down, as expected. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the decrease in trailer orders in June 2007 based on the figures released by ACT. Total trailer orders were 14,245 in June, down 8% year-over-year compared to the 5% year-over-year in May. Dry van builds were down 20% year-over-year to 11,204 compared to 16% year-over-year...
- Trailer Industry Stays Healthy in March: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/25/2012, p2
The article reports that net orders for trailers dropped by 11% month-on-month in March 2012 while total industry backlog fell just over 1% for the same period, based on the "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by ACT Research Co.
- European Trailer Market Forecast to Fall in 2012. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/31/2012, p5
The article reports that consulting group CLEAR predicted that the European Trailer Market in western Europe will decrease slightly in 2012, despite the slight rise in demand in some countries in 2011 due to the debt crisis.
- Trailer Orders Up 4% Year over Year: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/31/2012, p2
The article discusses results of the report "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" released by ACT Research Co. (ACT), which indicate that trailer order volume in 2012 increased 4% year-over-year despite weak demand in June 2012.
- Trailer Orders Down 6% in March: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/24/2013, p3
The article reports on the 6% month-over-month decline in net trailer orders in the U.S. in March 2013, according to ACT Research Co.
- East European Trailer Market Grows 58% in 2011. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/18/2012, p4
The article reports on a 58% increase in demand for heavy trailers in Eastern Europe in 2011, according to consulting group CLEAR.
- East European trailer market down in 2012. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2013, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p5
The article focuses on a report by the consulting group CLEAR, which shows the decline in the demand for heavy trailers in Eastern Europe in 2012.
- Trailer Orders Exceed Expectations Again in October: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/20/2015, p1
The article reports on the 32, 000 units of trailer net orders in October 2015, which exceed expectations.
- July trailer orders fail to meet expectations. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/22/2013, p12
The article reports that net orders of truck trailers in the U.S. in July 2013 was 17 percent down month over month at only 12,739 units.