Dow foam technology licensed to Bristol-Myers Squibb
- LexiQuest aids drug co. Jezzard, Helen // Information World Review;Dec2001, Issue 175, p13
Reports on the contract signed by Bristol-Myers Squibb with LexiQuest. Purpose of the contract; Problem of Bristol-Myers in information retrieval; Features of the software tools from LexiQuest.
- BMS, EntreMed Modify Angiostatin Research Agreement. VAN AKNUM, PATRICIA // Chemical Market Reporter;02/15/99, Vol. 255 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the modification of a research agreement for the angiostatin protein between Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and EntreMed Inc. Terms under the agreement; Details on the research agreement for angiostatin entered into by the two companies in 1995; Details on a cooperative research and...
- Biocon signs pact with BMS for IN-105. // BioSpectrum;Dec2012, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that an option agreement has formed between Biocon and with Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMS) for the former's IN-105, a prandial oral insulin product candidate.
- BMS contacts shops regarding $20 mil. assignment. Kim, Hank; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/3/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p3
Focuses on the advertising contract of Bristol-Myers Squibb company in New York City. Implication of the move of the company; Several divisions of the company.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Signs New Agreement to Expand Access to Reyataz (atazanavir sulfate) in Brazil. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/14/2011, Vol. 21, p417
The article reports on the move of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. to sign a technology transfer agreement with the Brazilian Ministry of Health to expand its access to atazanavir sulfate in Brazil. It states that the agreement aims to build capacity and skills needed for the Brazilian government to...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;1/6/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the extension contract signed between British Telecom and Bristol-Myers Squibb to manage the former's global network services until 2017.
- New Products. // Drug Topics;5/12/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 6, p77
No abstract available.
- Dutonin. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p219
This article presents information on the drug Dutonin from Bristol-Myers Squibb. This is a proprietary, prescription-only preparation of the atypical nefazodone hydrochloride, which is used to treat depressive illness. It is available as tablets.
- Plavix. // Royal Society of Medicine: Medicines;2002, p443
The article presents information on plavix which is a proprietary, prescription-only preparation of the drug clopidogrel manufactured by Bristol-Myers Squibb and Sanofi-Synthelabo. It can be used to prevent thrombosis, and is available as tablets.