- Elant VP named certified compliance professional. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/30/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p15
The article announces that Michael A. Smith, vice president of Elant Inc., was awarded with the Certified Compliance Professional designation.
- dealers. // Automotive News;12/1/2008, Vol. 83 Issue 6336, p36
Several photographs of executives associated with the automobile industry are presented including Michael Smith, Del Montell, and Harold Arnold.
- Techno-File. Lunney, Kellie // National Journal;6/2/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p64
The article announces the appointment of Michael Smith as managing director of the Washington D.C. office of Evoca.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/26/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p17A
The article reports on developments related to executives in Indianapolis, Indiana as of November 26, 2007. Clifton Gunderson LLP has promoted Dawn Patrick, Allen Syill, Barb Terlap, Michael Ueng and Scott Williams to senior executives. Amy Kern and Michelle Reuter have joined The Jackson Group...
- ASTON POWERS. Fleming, Katherine // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/26/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6575, p13
The article reports announces the appointment of Michael Smith as chief executive officer (CEO) of Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) Banking Group Ltd.
- Making Boards Effective. Lawler, Edward E. // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p8
Provides suggestions on improving the roles of boards of directors. Adoption of a wider stakeholder perspective; Forging of strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Hungary's new audit chief. // Accountancy;Feb1998, Vol. 121 Issue 1254, p14
Looks at the increasing number of directors of corporations being sued for damages due to lack of awareness of all their statutory duties and liabilities. Changes in the way directors are viewed; Need for directors to have adequate insurance coverage.
- Women utility directors' agenda. Toussaint, Carol T. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 12 Issue 69, p21
Presents results of a survey on the agenda of women directors in corporate boards. Concern for environmental issues; Prioritizing of fiduciary responsibilities; Information needs and sources. INSET: Utility women's conference..
- Management succession: The board's role. Jadick, Theodore // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 13 Issue 75, p16
No abstract available.