Princeton Review Names Stephen Richards COO and CFO
- Instrumental McAfee chief steps down. Fisher, Dennis // eWeek;9/13/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p38
The article focuses on information related McAfee Inc. Stephen Richard, who is responsible for pulling McAfee Inc. out of a whirlwind of financial and legal troubles, said last week he will resign as the company's chief financial officer at year's end. Richards also has been the company's chief...
- Houghton Fills CFO, COO Posts; Moves Metayer to Head Assessment. // Educational Marketer;3/15/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p4
Explains that Boston, Massachusetts-based Houghton Mifflin president and chief executive officer Tony Lucki named Stephen Richards executive vice president, chief financial officer, and chief operating officer to replace Sylvia Metayer. Metayer's move to Houghton Mifflin Assessment Group as...
- Former CA boss Kumar accused in fraud scandal. // Computer Weekly;9/28/2004, p4
The article reports that Computer Associates Inc.'s former chief executive Sanjay Kumar was in court last week charged with fraud and obstruction of justice in a multimillion-pound accounting scandal. Kumar and Stephen Richards, CA's former global sales chief, pleaded not guilty and Stephen...
- National Venue Show. Bond, Claire // Event;Sep2004, p31
Highlights the 4th National Venue Show to be hosted by NEC and organized by Waypoint Exhibitions in Great Britain on September 14-16, 2004. Number of exhibitors expected to attend; Views of Waypoints managing director Stephen Richards on visitors to the event; Information on a training forum to...
- Obituary. // World Future Review (World Future Society);Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p44
An obituary for theologian and chaplain Richard Stephen Kirby is presented.
- EX-CA CEO gets prison. // Network World;11/6/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the twelve year-prison and $8 million fined of Sanjay Kumar, chief executive officer of Computer Associates Inc., after pleading guilty of conspiracy and obstruction of justice in the U.S. Part of the offense was the false report made by Kumar to Securities and Exchange...
- Show visitors switch to web registration. // Event;Feb2002, p15
Reports on the increase in online pre-registration for Incentive World 2002. Comment of Stephen Richards, event director of Incentive World; Web site of Incentive World.
- Letters to the editor. Roche, Matthew; Kerr, Robert; Ferguson, Norman // Actuary;Dec2014, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the November 2014 issue including "Risks of mis-estimating mortality" by Stephen Richards, "Top 10 Forecasting Fallacies," and the article on the Society of Northern Ireland Actuaries.
- Stephen O. Richard. Heffes, Ellen M. // Financial Executive;Dec2005, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p68
The article presents a profile of Stephen O. Richard, senior vice president of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Richard says his biggest professional and personal challenge is the work/life balance. He says time management plays a significant role in achieving the right balance....