School Specialty Benefits From Science Adoptions
- School Specialty Revenue Down, Margins Improve. // Educational Marketer;12/ 7/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p1
The article presents the School Specialty Inc.'s financial report for the second quarter of 2010. It states a decline in the company's revenue by 11.3% which was influenced by less school spending. It relates that School Specialty responded by cutting costs and driving free cash flow that...
- School Specialty Revenue Up 6.7% in Fiscal 2007. // Educational Marketer;6/11/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the 6.7% revenue increase in 2007 fiscal report of School Specialty Inc., a K-12 supplemental publisher in Greenville, Wisconsin. The largest revenue gain was in its Specialty segment with $591.9 million, an increase of 12.3% from fiscal 2006. Revenue growth in Essentials...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;8/21/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p7
The article reports on the success of the School Specialty Inc.'s Specialty division in acquiring an increase in sales for grades K-12 supplemental and curriculum products sales in the U.S. The company has been sought to have acquired a revenue of 14.8 percent to $217.8 million in the first...
- Financial Briefï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/17/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p8
The article reports that the revenue at Kindergarten through 12th Grade (K-12) supplemental publisher and distributor School Specialty Inc. in Greenville, Wisconsin has increased 2.5% to $386.5 million in the first quarter of fiscal year 2008. The growth was provided by the sales of science...
- School Specialty Q3 Revenue Declines 15.3%. // Educational Marketer;3/ 1/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of K-12 supplemental publisher School Specialty Inc. in the company's fiscal third quarter ended January 23, 2010 in Greenville, Wisconsin. It notes the company's 15.3% revenue decline to 103.1 million U.S. dollar which has been driven down by...
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;2/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p7
Presents updates related to the publishing industry in the U.S. Increase in the revenue of Courier Corp. in the first quarter of 2005; Profit generated by School Specialty Inc.; Move of Banta Corp. to sell Banta Healthcare Group to an affiliate of Fidelity Capital Investors.
- School Specialty Revenue up 2.8% in First Nine Months and Rising. // Educational Marketer;2/16/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the financial performance of School Specialty in the first nine months of fiscal 2004, ended January 24, 2004.
- Financial Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;12/10/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p8
The article reports on the decrease of the revenue of Wisconsin-based School Specialty Inc. of 5.8% to $236.9 million in the company's fiscal second quarter, ended October 29, 2012.
- Financial Briefs …. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p8
The article mentions the decline of revenue at School Specialty Inc. by 23.4% in the fiscal first quarter of 2011 due to the cuts in spending and delays in ordering by school districts in the U.S.