- Top notch. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99 Supplement, p24
Reports on Greengates Holdings acquisition of an Intorex TZ 1200 automatic fixed knife wood turning/sanding centre. Description and capabilities of the Intorex TZ 1200; Background of the company Greengates Holdings; Description of factory operations and kilning facilities; Strength in the local...
- Choosing a SIX-INCH JOINTER. Tesolin, Vic // British Woodworking;Jun/Jul2010, Issue 18, p22
The article focuses on the things to consider in choosing the right six-inch jointer for woodwork shops with limited space. It discusses the features that should be carefully looked at including the flatness of tables, fence, and the method by which the tables are adjusted. It reports that a new...
- SHOW STOPPERS. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2005, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p75
Introduces products and equipment that will be exhibited at the Vegas Fair of the Association of Woodworking and Furnishings Suppliers in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2005. Grinders from West Salem Machinery; Cutterhead lock system from Weinig; Shredder from WEIMA America Inc.; Carbide-tipped saws...
- EQUIPMENT. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2005, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p161
Introduces various woodworking equipment. Edgebander from Eric Riebling Co. Inc.; Double miter saw from Pistorius Machine Co.; Sanding system from Hansen & Hundebol Inc.; Bandsaw blade welders from Stryco; Laser engraver from Trotec Laser Inc.; Work tables from Lynden-Nikken Inc.
- Sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p118
Focuses on sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. Estimated amount of inches a standard drawer slides; Difficulty in determining drawer-slide life; Equation which provides one guideline for estimating the number of cycles the slide will tolerate.
- Foils today. Aitkenhead, Colin // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p23
Focuses on the trends affecting the design of foils used in furniture in Great Britain. Trends affecting paper foils; Trends affecting laminates; Features of polyvinylchloride (PVC) foils. INSET: Smooth as silk..
- User friendly foam cutter. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p26
Features Peter Cook's Foam Cutter 3 with a redesigned blade guide connecting base and mounting plate. Price.
- Manufacturing news. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p27
Features Martin's Classic's iron hooks in armour bright and black finishes.
- 16th annual cabinet and case goods product review. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p61
Presents a list of cabinet and case goods products of the furniture industry. Products indexed by categories; Details given on drawer slides; Information provided on locks produced by Timberline Supply Limited and the Olympus Lock company; Description of specialty door systems by Wood...