New products: fabrics
- Fabrics lighter, brighter; layering is latest buzz. Long O'Mara, Sheila // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p25
Focuses on the market performance of the textile fabrics segment of the house furnishings industry in the United States in October 2000. Changes in key price points; Available product designs; Market performance of various industry players.
- High Point gets mixed reactions. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p2
Presents an overview of the home textiles and furnishings industry in High Point, North Carolina for the year 2003. Role of interior designers and furniture stores as distribution channels for home furnishings; Operations of retailers; Distribution and marketing elements.
- Halston enters home textiles arena. // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p2
Reports on the operations and entry of Halston Co. into the home furnishings and textile industry in New York. Manufacture of towels, bath accessories, shower curtains, pillows and furniture; Product line; Price range; Partnership with retailers.
- Market reveals PHI's total home bent. // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the expansion of the operations of the San Francisco, California-based home textiles and furnishings company, PHI Co. in the overseas market. Product line; Reputation as a supplier of handcrafted goods; Expansion of its hand-painted glassware business to the department store and...
- Cone denim gains offset home-related decline. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the financial performance of the Greensboro, North Carolina-based home textiles and furnishings company, Cone Mills Inc. for the year 2003. Sales; Decorative fabrics business; Denim business; Recapitalization plan.
- Color outside the lines. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p16
Comments on trends and developments in the home furnishings and textile industry in the U.S. Fabric colors and texture; Fabric design; Pricing.
- Test Your Home Textiles Trivia. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p24
A quiz concerning home textiles and furnishings industries is presented.
- Tomorrow's no longer just a day away. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;1/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p12
Forecasts the occurrence of constant change in the home fashions business. Countries of origin of Heimtexil exhibitors; Industry problems; Purchase of goods from companies' home countries.
- Textiles Pros Gather for EWHT Market Event. // Home Textiles Today;10/20/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p33
A photograph of participants at the Executives Working in Home Textiles event held in New York in September 2008 is presented.