- Buyers sought. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Reports on the sale of bedroom furniture and kitchen maker Scottwood and wardrobe systems form Heritage Bedrooms after parent Full Circle Industries went into administration.
- Christies talks continue. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p5
Presents an update on negotiations between prospective buyers of fitted furniture group Christies and its administrators.
- Rocky Mountain furniture manufacturer. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Jul2001, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p96
Provides information on the sale of a furniture manufacturing company. Price of the company; Outlook for the business; Rationale of the company's price.
- Execs, Sun Capital close Lexington deal. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p12
Reports the sale of LifeStyle Furnishings International in Lexington, North Carolina. Non-disclosure of the purchase price; Advantage of the sale to Lexington Home Brands; Sale of the Benchcraft and Berkline upholstery divisions.
- Airsprung ends cabinet involvement. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the sale of Duckers by Airsprung Group to venture capital companies. Impact of imports and pine market downturns to sale revenues of Duckers; Success of the At Home show with the sponsorship of Airsprung; Introduction of a point-of-sale (POS) package by Gainsborough on the show.
- Universal Furniture sale to Taiwan. // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2001, Issue 5246, p4
Reports the sale of Universal Future to Taiwanese manufacturer Lacquer Craft in Great Britain.
- Samas Roneo UK up for sale. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p7
Reports the sale of Samas Roneo, an office furniture company in Great Britain. Reasons for selling the firm; Confidence of John Sacks on the business growth with another owner; Unprofitability of business due to structure.
- Ethel Austin buyer found as Au Naturale negotiations continue. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2010, Issue 5682, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of Ethel Austin stores by Elaine McPherson to add to its newly formed company Life & Style Ltd.
- Allders sale near. // Cabinet Maker;02/04/2000, Issue 5173, p3
Reports on furniture company Allders' plan to sell its Croydon store to Minerva.