India's 40 Richest
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Krishnakumar, C. N.; Atal, Maha; Pendleton, Devon // Forbes Asia;11/24/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p51
The article presents information on the 40 richest people of India. Mukesh Ambani has been ranked as the richest man in India with asssets of $20.8 billion. Lakshmi Mittal ranked second joined Goldman Sachs & Co. as one of its board members. Anil Ambani ranked third plans to merge his Reliance...
- India has four of world's top eight billionaires. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/13/2008, p7
The article reports that there are now four Indians among the eight top billionaires listed in Forbes' roll call of the world's richest. They include non-resident Indian and steel baron Lakshmi Mittal, Reliance Industries Ltd. chairman Mukesh Ambani, followed by his younger brother, Anil Ambani,...
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani. // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p51
Profiles Mukesh and Anil Ambani, the top executives of Reliance Industries Ltd. Reliance's projects in the Indian chemical industry under the Ambanis; Investment of the Ambani's in the industry; Accomplishments as head of the company.
- India's 40 Richest. Karmali, Naazneen; Kroll, Luisa; Raghunathan, Anuradha // Forbes Asia;11/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p41
The article offers information on India's 40 richest men and informs that an economy which is growing at more than 6% boosted the top 40 richest man's net worth to 229 billion dollars, up from 139 billion dollars a year ago. It is mentioned that this year Mukesh Ambani is again at the number one...
- India will have highest number of billionaires in next ten years. // Siliconindia;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the poll made by the magazine "Forbes" which reflects that in 2017, India will have the highest number of billionaires. The country was ranked fourth place in the world's population of billionaires that includes business magnates Lakshmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani,...
- Ambanis to Split Reliance's Assets? Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/6/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p15
Reports on the ownership dispute between Reliance chairman and managing director Mukesh D. Ambani and vice chairman and managing director Anil D. Ambani. Speculations on the possible division of the company's assets following the dispute; Reason behind the dispute.
- Like Father, Like Son. Pitta, Julie // World Trade;Apr2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p38
Features Reliance Industries executives Anil and Mukesh Ambani in India. Educational background; Information on their father, Dhirubhai, who was the founder of the company; List of telecommunications plans of the company. INSET: Reliance Group's Activities.
- Not just gas. Bhupta, Malini // India Today;8/17/2009, p2
The article discusses the ongoing dispute between Mukhesh Amban who owns Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) and Anil Amban, who owns Reliance Natural Resources Ltd. (RNRL). When Reliance Industries was split up between the two brothers, the original agreement was that RIL was to sell gas to RNRL at...
- Ambani brothers draw battle lines over 4G in India. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
India's tempestuous Ambani brothers are set to battle for 4G market share in 2015 after Anil Ambani's Reliance Group announced plans to launch a 4G mobile offering next year.