- Proud of Philippines' Air Force. Macapagal-Arroyo, Gloria // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p27
Presents an excerpt from a speech by President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo of the Republic of the Philippines at the 56th Foundation Anniversary of the Philippine Air Force Colonel Jesus Villamor Air Base Parade Ground, Pasay City on July 2, 2003 which dealt with the Philippines' Air Force.
- Public support plunges for Arroyo. // Asian Pacific Post;7/24/2008, p28
The article considers the low popularity rating received by Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
- Philippines. // Asian Pacific Post;10/23/2008, p28
This section offers news briefs in the Philippines, including a new impeachment complaint against President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, beheading of a Filipina Jenifer Bidoya in Saudi Arabia, the kidnapping of 21 Filipino sailors in Somalia.
- Many Filipinos distrust Arroyo. // Asian Pacific Post;11/20/2008, p28
The article focuses on a survey conducted by Pulse Asia which revealed that 51% of its 1,200 respondents have small or no trust in the administration of Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
- Philippines. // AirGuide Online.com;12/14/2009, p17
The article reports on the martial law declaration by the President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo due to the Maguindanao massacre incident occurred in the Philippines in 2009.
- GMA's health condition deteriorating, says daughter. MENDEZ, CHRISTINA // Filipino Reporter;11/13/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 50, p1
The article reports on the deteriorating health condition of former President if Philippines Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
- Leader Biography. // Philippines Country Review;2009, p40
A biography of Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, President of the Philippines, along with her education, previous and present positions, is presented.
- Ombudsman drops plunder rap vs. GMA. // Filipino Reporter;3/2/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that the plunder case filed against former Philippine president Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo was dismissed by the Office of the Ombudsman in March 2012.
- GMA poorer by P11 million. // Filipino Reporter;5/31/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p27
The article reports that former Philippine President and re-elected Pampanga Representative Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo has become poorer by 11 million pesos, according to her 2012 Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN).