ROSENBAUER'S 109-FOOT AERIAL
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Feb2011, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p120
The article previews several fire trucks, including the KME pumper of the Fairview Park Fire Department of Ohio and the Seagrave pumper/tanker and the Fouts Bros. light rescue truck of Varick Fire Department of New York.
- Fire Apparatus Operator Preventive Maintenance. Peters, William C. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 157, p42
Provides tips for preventive maintenance (PM) of fire apparatus. Coverage of the PM program; Frequency of PM inspection; Citations of the devices in the vehicles that needs to be ensured for safety.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Oct2007, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p144
The article presents information on fire fighting equipment delivered to fire departments around the United States, including photographs and equipment specifications, as of October, 2007. A Metalcraft boat belonging to the Portsmouth, New Hampshire fire department, nine heavy rescue trucks...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;May2012, Vol. 165 Issue 5, p143
The article offers brief information on several firefighting apparatus including Response Marine rescue boat of Marbury, Maryland's 10th Distrcit Volunteer Department, SVI Trucks rescue vehicle of Merced County (CA) Fire Department and Pierce platform of Red White and Blue Fire Protection District.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Feb2004, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p128
Features firefighting trucks and tankers. Saint John Rescue's (Virgin Islands) Odyssey rescue truck; Elmer (New Jersey) Fire Department's KME apparatus; Pierce tanker of the Fairmount Fire Protection District in Golden, Colorado.
- APPARATUSDELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Mar2006, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p196
The article features apparatus delivery vehicle acquisitions by fire departments. The KME heavy rescue truck was purchased by the Peoria Fire Department in Illinois, to replace a smaller one. The Crash Rescue Equipment Service ARFF unit was acquired by the Washington D.C. Fire Department to...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Jan2008, Vol. 161 Issue 1, p208
The article reports on equipment which is being used by various fire departments. A pumper which is used by the fire department in Alsip, Illinois is discussed, as is a pumper which was designed by the fire department in Concord Township, Indiana. Rescue boats which have been purchased by the...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Apr2006, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p98
The article reports on deliveries of firefighting equipment to fire departments across the United States. A Pierce Dash aerial platform was delivered to the Normal Fire Department in Illinois. A Renegade CAV firefighting vehicle was delivered by Crash Rescue Equipment Service to the Grand Canyon...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2010, Vol. 163 Issue 8, p132
The article features fire trucks used by different fire and emergency departments including the Ferrara rescue-pumper from the Bossier City Fire Department of Los Angeles, California, the Rosenbauer rescue truck from the State of Georgia Emergency Management Authority, and the Pierce pumper from...