ROSENBAUER'S 109-FOOT AERIAL
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Feb2011, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p120
The article previews several fire trucks, including the KME pumper of the Fairview Park Fire Department of Ohio and the Seagrave pumper/tanker and the Fouts Bros. light rescue truck of Varick Fire Department of New York.
- There are no NFPA police! Peters, William C. // Fire Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p24
Focuses on the Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus or NFPA 1901. Photos that illustrate some areas of noncompliance to NFPA 1901; Regulations contained in NFPA 1901; Requirement of a series of trade-offs when specifying apparatus.
- Apparatus Upgrades: Refurbishment of New? Peters, William C. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 157, p49
Presents a guideline in refurbishing the apparatus for fire extinction. Levels of refurbishment; Caution in checking different parts of the apparatus; Considerations on whether a device needs an upgrade.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Oct2006, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p151
The article evaluates several fire engines from various fire departments in the U.S. including the Smeal pumper from Fire District 8 in Laramie County, Wyoming, Ferrara pumper designed by the Fire Rescue Department in Gila Bend, Arizona and the American Lafrance pumper from Richmond Engine 1 in...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Sep2011, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p109
The article presents several apparatus acquired by various fire departments in the U.S. Four KME tractor-drawn aerial ladder trucks were delivered to the Los Angeles County (California) Fire Department. A Ferrara Fire Apparatus pumper was deployed by the Polk County (Florida) Fire Rescue at a...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p134
The author reports on fire fighting equipment which is being used by fire departments throughout the United States. The various pieces of equipment which are discussed in the article include a quick attack/ medical rescue unit, a air/light truck manufactured by SVI Trucks Inc. and a pumper which...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Oct2010, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p116
The article evaluates several fire extinction equipment including the SMEAL apparatus with a small pump designed by the Julesburg (CO) Fire Department, the Marion Body Works pumper designed by the Wildwood (TX) Fire Department, and the E.J. Metals Support unit used by the Medina Township (OH)...
- Fire Apparatus Operator Preventive Maintenance. Peters, William C. // Fire Engineering;Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 157, p42
Provides tips for preventive maintenance (PM) of fire apparatus. Coverage of the PM program; Frequency of PM inspection; Citations of the devices in the vehicles that needs to be ensured for safety.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Oct2007, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p144
The article presents information on fire fighting equipment delivered to fire departments around the United States, including photographs and equipment specifications, as of October, 2007. A Metalcraft boat belonging to the Portsmouth, New Hampshire fire department, nine heavy rescue trucks...