Review of hot items: Best of Ned
- THIS MONTH'S TOP OF THE NEWS. // New Equipment Digest;Jun2003, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p7
No abstract available.
- Focus on Drilling Equipment. // Canadian Mining Journal;Oct99, Vol. 120 Issue 5, p22
Part V. Enumerates the drilling equipment available to the Canadian mining industry for 1999. Blasthole drills from Atlas Copco North America; Exploration and environmental drills from Maxidrill International Ltd.; Exploration drills from JKS Boyles International.
- 2005 Annual Reference File. // Government Product News;Feb2005, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p40
Provides information on the services and industrial equipment offered by companies in the U.S. Automotive parts from AC Delco; Fitness equipment from ProMaxima Manufacturing; Earth drills from Little Beaver.
- new products. // Production Technology News;Apr2003, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p12
Features several manufacturing equipment and supplies. HMD904 Portable Magnetic Drill from Hougen Manufacturing Inc.; Unipower heat treating power supply from IHS; PosiGrip Accumulation Conveyor from TFK Inc.
- new products. // Production Technology News;Aug2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p9
Evaluates several industrial equipment and supplies. Studer Mikrosa Kronos S computer numerical control centerless grinding machine from United Grinding Technologies; V390 industrial drill sharpener from Darex Corp.; LN Series of Nylon Leveling Mounts from Sunnex Inc.
- REVIEW OF HOT ITEMS BEST OF NED. Romei, Lura // New Equipment Digest;
Highlights industrial equipment available as of July 2002. Drill sharpener from Darex Corp.; Repellent tape from Bird-X Inc.; Garrity Industries Inc.'s emergency light.
- In Demand: Compact HDD Machines. Deering, Tara // National Driller;Jan2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p28
The article focuses on the growing demand of compact horizontal directional drilling (HDD) machines in the U.S. In the last few years, the number of fiber-to-the-premises jobs has increased and contractors need compact HDD machines for such jobs. Another reason for increasing demand of these...
- Coolant Driven Drill Heads. Tudor, Emily K. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec2007, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p168
This article focuses on a brochure from ELTOOL Corp., which features coolant driven drill heads. Titespot drill heads use a high-pressure coolant system to drive an integral positive displacement ball piston motor. They clamp to the tool spindle or lathe turret and load easily from the ATC....
- New twist on a boring bar. // T & P: Tooling & Production;Aug2005, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p31
Features the DR Drill, an equipment and tool from Iscar Tools. Industrial applications; Efficiency associated from using the equipment; Usability.