Ned showcase: News extra!
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/16/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 3, p9
The article offers brief information on several products for the heating and ventilation (HVAC) industry including the HVAC system cleaning products from Controlled Release Technologies Inc., the 1900 variable-frequency drive (VFD) pumps from Taco Inc., and the OneViewÂ® monitoring-service...
- Products & Services. // Professional Carwashing & Detailing;Feb2008, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p78
The article features several carwashing products and services, including the auTEC SHIELD vehicle surface protectant from AUTEC, the NEW Industrial Variable Speed Pump from Fluid Metering Inc. and the Formula 576 liquid concentrate alkaline pre-soak from Warsaw Chemical Co. Inc.
- Native CAD Files Improve Pump Manufacturer's Productivity. PROBST, EMILY K. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb2013, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p96
The article examines the benefits of using Mastercam for Solidworks solution to Weir Minerals Lewis Pumps in order to eliminate associativity and toolpaths being lost due to the switching back and forth between two software products. Founded in 1891, Lewis Pumps manufactures pumping equipment...
- Products & Practice. // Concrete International;May2014, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p61
This article offers information on products geared for concrete professionals including the Graco M680 Mortar Pump from equipment firm Graco Inc., the RedLine software from software firm Maxwell Systems, and the Spectec polyurethane injection grouts from adhesive firm Resiplast US Inc.
- PRODUCT UPDATE. // Chemical Business;Jul2000, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p66
Evaluates several products used in chemical industries. Chemical sealed diaphragm pressure gauges from International Gauges company; PetroPlan software developed by AMI consultants company and manufactured by Ingenious Inc.; Multihead pump from Dencil Pumps company.
- Pump basics. Foszcz, Joseph L. // Plant Engineering;Feb99, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p79
Focuses on pumps used in industrial enterprises. Classes of major pumps; Advantages of rotary, centrifugal and reciprocating pumps; Effect of increasing viscosity on pump performance; Tips in troubleshooting pumps.
- Chopper pumps. // Process Engineering;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p55
Information on the 4kW 1500rpm DG Chopper pump is presented.
- The Future of Cleaning. Keeler, Kevin // Cleaning & Maintenance Management;Oct2015, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p12
The article offers tips into a successful software implementation which include planning the implementation process, consider supervisors, and provide insights into what is important in cleaning management software.
- THE WATER FRONT. // GCP&S - Garden Center Products & Supplies;Mar2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p72
Provides information on several water garden products in the U.S. Lily Floating Fountain from The Kinsman Co.; KJ11000LHC Pump from Koi Joy; Crystal Clear D-Solv cleaning solution from Winston Co.; Garden Bridges from Danove.